Looking For Heroic Dragon Soul Run.

90 Human Paladin
I am looking to purchase a run through Heroic Dragon Soul. I do not care about the mount. I only care about the Holy Paladin gear. I will pay with in-game gold, of course.

Side note: I am under the impression this abides by the rules, but if it does not, please delete this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Hey Àbsolution if you're still interested in purchasing Holy Paladin gear and a run through Heroic DS contact me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I am looking to purchase a run through Heroic Dragon Soul. I do not care about the mount. I only care about the Holy Paladin gear. I will pay with in-game gold, of course.

Side note: I am under the impression this abides by the rules, but if it does not, please delete this thread.

your an idiot

edit: inb4 food recipe or you're...clones
Edited by Sephyxia on 9/7/2012 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

your an idiot

edit: inb4 food recipe or you're...clones

Please explain to me as of how you came to the conclusion of me being an idiot. I am very interested in gaining some insight on your quick-to-judge thought process.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
its quite simple really. wasting gold on gear your gonna replace in a matter of a couple weeks. save your gold, buy some BoE's come MoP and get better.

and that advice is free
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I appreciate the advice, but your advice does not provide me with the title and mount. It also does not provide me with the gear that will allow me to run HM Firelands easier to obtain that mount as well.
I know you'll say to wait, but I'm impatient and will acquire most of my gold back again by the time MoP drops.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I hurd heroic ds was hard so i did it with my guild
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
buying heroic DS gear isnt gonna get you a automatic FL HM run. i can guarantee you that. also 2 weeks of DS isnt gonna get you even enough gear to run it. and by buying your gear, people will see right through you and not let u in on a FL 7/7. your logic is flawed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]