<Indulgence> 10m 8/8hm needing 1 tank

90 Goblin Death Knight
Let me start this off right and say that we as a guild tend to be far different in method and meaning. Sure during our main runs we tend to focus on our job at hand and work as a group, but we still know how to have a good time and it shows on our alt runs; reading children's stories during Ultraxion to see how well people can multitask, listening to an assortment of music in vent, camping SW and settling in there bar for no apparent reason.

For our main raiding group we all lock in and take things with importance. We are currently recruiting any raiders with the correct mindset illustrated below. It is our motto that everyone should always follow and directly comes into effect for anyone who wants to be a core raider.

P.R.I.D.E

Positive - No matter what happens enjoy what you do and keep a smile on. A wipe is a wipe a bad attitude is not gonna help us kill the boss.

Respect - No matter who you are you will be treated with respect by anyone in our guild and we expect the same from you; guildies, friends, pugs.

Intensity - Whatever you may be doing you better be doing it the best you can do it. Dps need to do everything they can to be the top and never settle for less, Healers should be striving to keep health bars full at all times, and Tanks should aim to be a god.

Discipline - My officers and me can't be present every second of the day, take responsibility and do what is right even when no one is looking.

Every Time - Do the above, every day. No Exceptions. If it's not done right, we do it again.

If the above can be followed you will not only succeed as a raider but you will be an asset to our roster. Now of course we are always looking for people to come along and join us in our random escapades of whatever it is we do, but we also need to fill our core roster. If you are interested in a late night raiding guild (11:30pm-2:00am server time) Then send in-game mail to Detestify-Black Dragonflight. If you don't happen to be on our server then send me an email to detestify@gmail.com. You will hear back from us.

Currently have a high priority for a tank and 1 solid rogue or mage. Accepting anyone who can follow the above.
Edited by Detestify on 9/15/2012 10:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
*Update*

We have people that can work around the roster some, If your an experienced healer there may be a spot for you!

High Priority on 1 resto druid/shammy
1 dps rogue/mage
1 tank dk/warrior

I'm only needing to fill 2 roster holes currently, so be quick and snatch a spot.

As always accepting anyone who is experienced and can follow our motto.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
*update*

A mage has been found and we will be testing him so see if he fits the role, so far has been nothing but promising signs.

Currently need

1 tank dk/war
1 dps rogue/war
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Pride is a sin my friend.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
09/10/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Cobby
Pride is a sin my friend.

Check your definition of Pride, your understanding is a tad different then what we have.

*Update*

Currently Finalizing our roster for MOP and have picked up a few recruits.

Need 1 DK, Warrior, or Druid tank. (Since I can roll either Druid or DK for tank.)

Leave a message here or in-game mail to Detestify and I'll get back to you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hey ya'll just saw this post, I'm serious about getting in some raids so I'll shoot a letter in-game to you, Detestify.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I like Detestify, he's good people.

Just saying, fun group to run with if you're a tank looking for a position.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I like Detestify, he's good people.

Just saying, fun group to run with if you're a tank looking for a position.

Thanks for the words!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]