Let Justice Be Done

90 Human Warrior
((posted on public message boards throughout the Kingdom of Stormwind))

PUBLIC NOTICE

By order of King Wrynn of Stormwind, the notorious criminal Aagarious "Dethillian" Alasdair, having pled guilty to the murders of over one hundred people, as well as 162 lesser crimes ranging from robbery to assault during a period of criminal activity spanning several years, is to be put to death.

In order to fulfill this directive, Mr. Alasdair will be publicly executed in the courtyard of Stormwind Keep at 8pm on the evening of the 13th of the current month.

Members of the public planning to be in attendance are reminded to conduct themselves in an appropriately respectful manner during the proceedings.

- Lieutenant Commander Orwyn
Stormwind Watch
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hiding out with the rest of patrol she was assigned to, repurposing an old abandoned barrow somewhere in Ashenvale, the Warden read over a copy of the notice, nodding in thanks shortly before to the sentinel who had delivered it, looking somewhat satisfied as she reached the bottom of the page.

"It's a shame I'll have to miss it, but it's good to know that we've all got one less threat to worry about... now about the current one?"

The sentinel nodded. "We raided the goblins' coffee stores, just as you asked. We weren't seen."

"Excellent." Kyalin said deviously. "Our victory is assured."
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
((Unfortunately, the event is being postponed until next week as I have been called out of town suddenly. I'll get the new day and time up here once it's decided on.))
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
((This has been rescheduled to 8pm server this Friday.))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]