Are you a small guild?

90 Dwarf Paladin
Hey, just a couple questions to throw at you before I give my piece

Do you wish your guild was bigger? I wish there were enough people on to do a bwd for my xmog
Do you find it hard to recruit because there are so many guilds recruiting? Every time I post my recruit message, 5 others follow
Are you struggling to hit glvl25 because of low membership, but cant get people because you aren't 25? Stuck in the vicious cycle
Do you find yourself lost in the guild recruiting spam messages? There's 20 other guilds just like mine, why should they pick me?
Does anyone know who you are? Well, I can either join <Reckoning> or this guild I've never heard of...

We feel your pain. Most of us have been there, and its stupidly annoying. I offer a way out. At this point, you are smart enough to realize I'm talking about a guild merger. Join us, and we can get out of the cycle.

What joining <Revelatíon> offers you and your guild:
  • Raising your game. Being around good raiders can make you a better raider. Being in a guild where the raiding is good is a place where good raiders want to be, making it easier to recruit and find that kick butt dps for your group.
  • An environment where you can have 10 people willing to do a guild BWD
  • Your GM will gain High Council rank (Co GM as much as blizzard will allow) and officers will gain officer rank here
  • Your GM's will work with me and have an actual SAY in what goes on here
  • Faster guild leveling in MoP
  • In guild pugging! forget trade chat, the baddies are already filtered out here
  • Raiding opportunities that a small guild simply cant provide. Several raid groups, a larger member base of decent people to fill a spot if someone doesn't show, a chance to be in a raid group for people who aren't already! (Those 2-3 people every guild has who want to raid, but there just isn't enough space in g1 and there isn't a g2, those people who ask you every week if there's a spot for them this week, and there never is.)
  • Guild competition. Friendly competition drives people to be the best they can be, everyone knows that. To beat out "G1," to say that we have that realm ranking because of us.
  • It sucks leaving your guild, your guild name, and everything else to get up and leave to join another guild in hopes of a better future. I know, I've been there. Talk to me about it, and think of the benefits it provides. Contact me in game (/who Revelatíon and ask for Shat), or respond here, and lets talk.
    Edited by Shatlaraaz on 9/11/2012 1:39 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    WOW LEVEL 25!!!!!

.... :3
    Reply Quote
    zOMG

Because this solves all the problems!
    Edited by Multiply on 9/10/2012 11:58 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Paladin
    No, it doesn't. However, it does have the desired effect to eliminate some of them.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    I've seen guild merges kill and save guilds, if you're on your guilds "last breath" it's worth considering. Or even if you just want a bigger community I'd consider it as well.

He may not remember me but I've done a few raids with Shatlaraaz, he's a pretty chill dude to play with.
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Paladin
    of course i remember you praxys, and thank you for the positive comment. Getting over the trepidation of people leaving their guild behind is a larger obstacle than I had imagined, but its worth it. A larger community of raiders is a great thing, and its hard to get. Hats off to the guilds GM's and officers who have managed it.
    Reply Quote
    People have their own guild because they want their own guild. Not to be in someone else's guild.

My guild, for instance, is a guild created solely on real life friends because we never cared much about a guild.

So what would we gain by merging with you, is my question?
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Paladin
    Well multiply, you are right. some people just wait their own guild, and that's just the way it is. And what you would gain is listed above in the original post.

This may not be for every guild, I don't expect it to be. But I know there are guilds out there that want to be more than they are now. I know there are guilds that are having a rough time. I know there are guilds that want more members.

Now personally, I've heard of you. But there are people who haven't. if you wanted to gain members, you'd have to rely on people you've become buddies with in game, or people that wanted to be a part of the guild for the name.

However, if smaller raiding guilds join into one larger guild, then its something you are gonna hear about. You are going to know that that place is made for raiding, and has good raiders in it. The reputation carries alot. If you are a football prodigy, what college are you going to look at first? Rhode Island University? or Penn State? Same thing. That is the environment I am looking to create.
    Reply Quote
    100 Dwarf Hunter
    09/11/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Shatlaraaz
    Hats off to the guilds GM's and officers who have managed it.

Over the last 5 years of Incurro we has a few "guild mergers" , a few worked a few did not. If you folks would like to join us, hit me up in game to have a chat or check our our website www.incurronoctis.org.

After perusing our website and reading our guild history you'll understand why we will not be leaving Incurro.

but if you folks want to put some fate into me and if 25 man raiding is something your interested in. Then this could be a quick easy way to get our roster completed.

plus your a dwarf...and more dwarves be awesome!
    Edited by Banard on 9/12/2012 10:11 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Paladin
    /wave
    Edited by Shatlaraaz on 9/13/2012 8:36 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Paladin
    ^
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Shaman
    Are you a small guild?

I'm not sure. I don't feel like a small guild. Is there some kind of test I can get done to check?
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Paladin
    youre on horde, its small lol. test over
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Shaman
    09/13/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Shatlaraaz
    its small lol

have you tried extenz? or one of those pump thingies?
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Paladin
    You sound knowledgeable. I wonder why......

Help! My thread's been hijacked!
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Shaman
    I resent that! I only hijack planes and buses and Olympic games and stuffs. And I lack the proper equipment to be knowledgeable. :P

anyway, I'm just having a little fun. I hope you find a good guild to merge with :)
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Paladin
    haha thanks! And fun is always welcome, I look forward to meeting more like yourself!
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Shaman
    likewise!
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    jinja rhymes with noob.
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Shaman
    ( o Y o ) rhymes with noob.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]