My excuses for..

90 Human Paladin
My paladin, Dinofac here.

I like to have a generally good name amongst the Darkspear community, and while this has never been a problem, i'd like to clear it up anyway.

You'll see that i haven't cleared any cata raids. I don't PvE on this toon, and as a result i have only 2 peices of PvE gear which are my mogs currently.

Also, i've never gotten my arena rating in any bracket past exactly 1496. The closest i've ever been to 1550 was that, i have NEVER had a committed arena partner actually stick to the team and do arenas with me.

Why?

I'm not a bad player, i consider myself to be an avid and successful PvPer.

-IRL/Battletag friends are all on different servers.
-The couple pugs i picked up for points just never stuck around, instead wandered off the next week in search for quicker points.
-My guild has an average of 7 plus people online, who most of the time aren't 85, or are 85 but not geared, or don't PvP at all.

So, i'm still searching for that committed partner. =/

My RBG rating is pretty much non-existant. Why? I've never done any! I'd like to, but i never got the slot on any guild teams simply because i didn't fill the requirements for the position. (1750+ etc, etc) so, yeah.

My profs?

I'm extremely lazy when it comes to professions. I'll get them maxed out at some point.

TL;DR

I just wanted to explain to everyone that i'm not actually a bad player, just had some bad luck, and arrangements! =/

-EDIT-
I got my weapon enchanted, and accidentally left the 3 up there. :O And, i cleared DS LFR, so i'm an accomplished LFR hero now.
Edited by Dinofac on 9/14/2012 7:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Welcome to Darkspear... i would highly suggest you not to get landslide... usually ret use weapon chain...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/10/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Furyasaurus
Welcome to Darkspear... i would highly suggest you not to get landslide... usually ret use weapon chain...

It's funny, because i actually transferred here from Velen! And really? I got some bad advice then=/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
When i get home i can give you leg enchant if still needed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Good luck, welcome to Darkspear, even tho this is a big server... its an cold harsh place. Try to find some good arena based pvp guild and play with everyone.

You will be fine, dont even worry about gear.. atm MOP is couple of weeks away everyone's heroic / PVP gear will be replaced...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/10/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Fiveohfour
When i get home i can give you leg enchant if still needed.

Seriously? That'd be great! :D

Good luck, welcome to Darkspear, even tho this is a big server... its an cold harsh place. Try to find some good arena based pvp guild and play with everyone.

You will be fine, dont even worry about gear.. atm MOP is couple of weeks away everyone's heroic / PVP gear will be replaced...

And thank you sir!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/10/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Unsubtle
You can't afford a 7 gold weapon chain. Don't know what to say.

I edited it out, didn't realize it was so cheap. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You will hate this realm, everyone is #!!*s, make comments about things they dont need to ,its unnessessary, but it happens
Edited by Divinitÿ on 9/10/2012 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/10/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Invincible
At least you have a nice beard.

Your beard isn't so shabby either!
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
And the absolute pathetic people that pay this game grows......

Do you honestly think anyone cares about your enchant? I thought Invincible was touched, but you are on another level entirely.

You make me sick.........

Do you get satisfaction when you go out of your way to insult people? This guy did absolutely nothing to you and you're calling him pathetic for no reason. I have nothing to say besides the fact that you are a genuinely bad person and you should take a good look at yourself and wonder why you're such an !@# to people who've done nothing wrong to you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/10/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Jaqenhgharr
You make me sick.........

Well, i do have the flu at the moment. *achoo* sorry. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/10/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Invincible
Little do those ill-groomed barbarians on the red side of the spectrum know, the alliance's true power lies within the bushy magnificence of our human beards.

It sickens me that our leader, Varian Wrynn has no beard. How can he lead the mighty alliance beardless? That magnificent chin of his, how does it not have a beard?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I will give the Greek Legion guild this. You are absolutely the only guild that can have 5 members running around Tol Barad and I can take out every last one of you at the same time. You guys are great!

Kid still has Fear and Vengeance, move along nothing to see here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]