Potentially Selling Shadowmourne Box Items

100 Worgen Death Knight
Thread says it all, nothing is set in stone yet but as anyone knows, these are pretty darn rare aside from the Deathcharger which I am not selling due to numerous duplication exploit ones currently on the AH and in trade, when the duplicated mounts are removed by Blizz then I will sell the mount.

Everything else is for sale however including the tabard that gives the super glow. If interested just post here or mail me in-game on this character. If I like the offers I'll consider selling.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
09/10/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Sealan
=O
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
still doing this....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Interested in Muradin's Favor. I'll pay 25k for it.

Also if you're selling tabard. Let me know how much you are thinking for it. 75k-100k would be what I am willing to pay for it.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Still looking for buyers for all items, Clerks I spoke to you ingame and am still holding Muradins Favor for you for 25k if you are still interested.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Still doing this.

Jaina's Locket has been sold. All other items remaining.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
10/21/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Shamqt
+1 Insightful

I don't get it .
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Contact me in-game to talk about the Tabard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]