Dear Alliance to Horde transfers

90 Dwarf Hunter
Stop doing what you're doing. It would be better if you just left the server. You want to play as Horde or with a faction that has a higher population? Both of these things could be solved with a server transfer. You transferring to Horde on this server makes things worse for those of us who remain and are trying to make a go of it. The same thing goes for those from other servers that transfer in as Horde. You aren't needed. You aren't wanted. Blizzard should just lock down transfers such as these. You want to play a Horde character on Arthas? Create a fresh character.

TL,DR: You idiots are ruining (ruined?) this server.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Alliance isn't dead yet? I left Arthas 3 years ago and it was still a skewed horde:alliance ratio.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
That post was definitely overdue - what was going on 3 years ago? Looks like that was the middle of WotLK (Ulduar had been out for a few months) - I remember noticing the imbalance more and more as that expansion went on but Alliance wasn't nearly dead at that point. I voiced my concern to my guild as Cata approached but my warnings were dismissed. Fast forward to now and we have our current situation which is probably irreversible at this point.
Reply Quote
Well its our money we will do what we want? :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
09/10/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Synaster
Well its our money we will do what we want? :)

Same answer from people who buy gold.

Besides you already have your answer in your other thread:

'please no'

'Nuff said.
Reply Quote
Well.. Our full guild is transferring.. The reason being is because undead look coolers and better stats.. Also i dont like gnomes.. And blood elves are hot.. I will miss the pot i buy from the night elfs.. but the trolls got better !@#$% any how..

Storm wind does smell better then org.. But i do like the safety in org for my family..

Also i do need my goblin lawyer who also does my banking... the worgan i currency have .. Keeps eating the judge.. And eating my bills..

Yes taurins names always being about cows is annoying.. But it does make me feel better to know that the guy playing a taurin is always a 30 year old IT worker.
Reply Quote
Lol,

And ill do what i want do you really think cause 1 person said no i would change my opinion or what i wanted to do?
Reply Quote
seeing how i never cared for lore there is no reason for me to stay alliance i held out there for a while but i play many many many alts and there is nothing i mean nothing going on alliance side i dont pvp so dont go like rbgs are everywhere the ah is slow moving i didnt come to this server until the end of t11 but when i came here i just saw how bad it was
if you dont like how this server has turned in huge favor of the horde leave (oh no i dont wanna leave my home) if your running that attiude then just deal with imbalance

yes i know there are no periods in there nor do i really care
Edited by Modded on 9/11/2012 12:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is the Alliance theme song. 'Nuff said ;p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JyvmcoyHdw
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
At the end of the day, it's Blizzard's fault and nobody else's. You can't give players grief for going from lower pop to higher pop, or under-represented faction to over-represented. They've been given an option by the developers and they're taking advantage of it - just like the company is taking advantage of all those credit card pings when it happens.

Maybe they'll fix it. Maybe they won't. I don't think it's healthy in the long term for WoW to become increasingly polarized and lopsided, but players are just doing "what they want", and you'd be surprised how often that's the point of games.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

I thought this way the alliance theme song :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA52uNzx7Y4

Edited by Hankuley on 9/11/2012 8:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I do what I want
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
OP
Yoo cumplane 4 stoopid reezuns.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
wait... there is still alliance on this server?

humans = why would i want to be a human in an mmo?
gnomes = only good for punting
night elves = hippies
dranei = freakish tentacles coming out of face.
worgens = probably have flee's

answer is horde is better.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I thought this way the alliance theme song :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA52uNzx7Y4

OMG old school! hahah
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
What the hell is a taurin ? I need to know because, I apparently have to be one in about a year.
Edited by Biotics on 9/11/2012 12:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Kitty cats need taurine. ;P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurine
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/10/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Evgeny
That post was definitely overdue - what was going on 3 years ago? Looks like that was the middle of WotLK (Ulduar had been out for a few months) - I remember noticing the imbalance more and more as that expansion went on but Alliance wasn't nearly dead at that point. I voiced my concern to my guild as Cata approached but my warnings were dismissed. Fast forward to now and we have our current situation which is probably irreversible at this point.

It was just to a point I couldn't stand the server anymore. BC was pretty good - but the people were !@#$%^-s here, especially former Explicit members.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]