Whoever knows a rogue named Srgt lol at him

90 Human Rogue
He loled at me for paying 10k for fear/vengance when I didn't buy them a friend did and raged off at me... when I just challenged him to a duel LOL... then go's off saying how I don't have a life when I just challenged him to a duel... I WILL NOT TAKE THIS FROM A ROUGE THAT HAS WEAPON CHAIN ON BOTH DAGGERS!
Reply Quote
Fascinating story. Please, tell me more, I'm having a bout of insomnia and the golf channel isn't as effective as it was in my 20s. This, however, seems promising.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
09/10/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Anorexorcist
ROUGE

You terminated any sliver of empathy anyone might have had for you
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
uh...... ok
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/11/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Corwín
Fascinating story. Please, tell me more, I'm having a bout of insomnia and the golf channel isn't as effective as it was in my 20s. This, however, seems promising.

Well, you need to see a doctor.

09/11/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Sweetbro
You terminated any sliver of empathy anyone might have had for you

qq :(

09/11/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Clipy
uh...... ok

YESSIR
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Anorexorcist
Well, you need to see a doctor.

Every time I do that he shakes his head and mumbles "very bad... very bad..." then prescribes lithium... Maybe I shouldn't tell him about my dreams during my yearly checkup...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/12/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Corwín
then prescribes lithium...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcJEvMcnEg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]