CRZ ninjas abound already LOL

85 Human Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6522892941

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6520713695

So apparently the first link is posted by someone who CRZ killed the bunny of Darkmoon Faire and he is bragginfg in several posts how he did it. Everyone else is calling him a ninja and they were in his group so I am going to assumes that they are correct in calling him a Ninja. Since I was not there I can not say he ninja'd anything but based upon my reading I have to assume it may be correct! Just want to give all you honorable players a heads up about this dude just in case you happen to run with him for any reason!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
You should really READ the post first. Nothing ninja looted. Only 2 of 34 DMF rabbits were RESERVED and anytime there is a reserve anyone is free to leave, nobody is forcing anyone to stay. The only people who are crying are trolls making unfounded assumptions and false statements on lvl 1 alts
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Like my post says just giving my alliance pals here a heads up to beware. If you read through all of them it was unclear to the other 85's thon the other server that 2 were reserved and he is admiting to exploiting CRZ in one of his posts. ALso most of them one's crying or whining are on their level 85 toons and a couple of them know this guy is like this. Read everything before you assume that someone else does not know whats going on!
Reply Quote
you guys like rabbits?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
rabbit fetish on these forums it seems
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
LOL maybe!!! But Turtles are more fun! Anyways I had read this on my shammy and thought I would make this post to give peeps a heads up!!! I know I am terrible!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Read the post...don't see so much a ninja as someone using the CRZ in a way I doubt blizzard intended. Rare farming is the biggest complaint I actually agree about in RE to CRZ. I think farming 36 DMF rabbits was going beyond what blizzard had in mind when they implemented CRZ to increase zone populations.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Your opinion matters why???
Reply Quote
so we talking about rabbits here or what?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
nah mang we talkin about practice

practice mang
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I thought we were talking abot rabbits and turtles. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Do you guys play LoL
Reply Quote
Lol, why yes I do play LoL
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I play alot of things!!!!
I just don't really play this toon much!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]