Who knows me?????

85 Orc Shaman
Just checking in to see if any old skool players are still around, I used to play a priest on alliance named Samuelljcksn and on horde I played a druid named Rivalen, anyone around??? Histano, Decleanone, Vamp ect ect..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I know Decleanone was around for a bit but I think the whole Maine crew disappeared. =(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Damn, they were good dudes, oh well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
histano rings a bell!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Histano still plays and is active on Khadgar. As for the other two I know I've seen them both at some point during 4.3, but not any time within the past few months.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I REMEMBER YOU.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
09/13/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Doginheat
I REMEMBER YOU.

ORLY? What toon name would I remember YOU playing then???
Reply Quote
14 Draenei Shaman
I remember Histano.

This is Laurufinwe. I may come back to just to level and play some BGs in the expansion. Wondering who is still here...
Reply Quote
There are some of the old pvpers still floating around, we could always use a lock lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey Riv it's fanciful... Vint still is around somewhere, Dec is away in the service, VC is on a good amount, and histano will be back when mists comes out... you should hop on a couple times and i'm sure you'll find some of them
Reply Quote
14 Draenei Shaman
09/15/2012 05:34 AMPosted by Kelto
There are some of the old pvpers still floating around, we could always use a lock lol

haha hey how ya been brother? playing on the dark side i see!

-Laurufinwe
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Fa

09/15/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Kuu
Hey Riv it's fanciful... Vint still is around somewhere, Dec is away in the service, VC is on a good amount, and histano will be back when mists comes out... you should hop on a couple times and i'm sure you'll find some of them

Fanci my dude! I will hope over and get vent info sometime to chat with you all.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hey riv! The watcher is down»!!!!!! (WG vid)
Reply Quote
.... those are some good names to see around :) whats up gentleman
Reply Quote
Hey guys! Lot's of familiar names here. I'd imagine some of you guys remember me/my name too eh?

I'm coming back for MoP!!! Raiding and PvP now that I've beat cancer and back to normal for the most part! :)

Hope to see you guys in game, post in this thread if you will return or just remember me I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey guys! Lot's of familiar names here. I'd imagine some of you guys remember me/my name too eh?

I'm coming back for MoP!!! Raiding and PvP now that I've beat cancer and back to normal for the most part! :)

Hope to see you guys in game, post in this thread if you will return or just remember me I guess.

really glad to hear that, Garflex! I was thinking about you a few months back.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/10/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Enemyislight
I know Decleanone was around for a bit but I think the whole Maine crew disappeared. =(

I think he's playing D3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/17/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Nikkikayama
Hey riv! The watcher is down»!!!!!! (WG vid)

/snicker
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]