Honorbound [10-Man Horde] is LFM for t14!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
After a 4 month hiatus, Honorbound, Steamwheedle Cartels premiere 25 man raiding guild is rested & raring to go with Mists of Pandaria. We are looking for like-minded players ready to mow these bosses over while having fun.

Here's our raiding schedule:
Wens/Sun/Mon
8:30pm-12:00 Midnight EST, with a 15 minute break around 10 o'clock.

75% raid attendance is required.

We are recruiting any skilled player willing to raid at a high-end and competitive level.
Currently accepting tanks and healers - specifically Protection Paladins, Guardian Druids, Restoration Druids - but any class is fine if you're a solid tank or healer!

Feel free to apply at our website, www.HB.Enjin.com, or ask questions in-game to any member.
Edited by Seizza on 12/9/2012 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You have to give kudos to any guild trying to field a 25-man progression raiding team these days and on this server; best of luck to you Honorbound, do SWC proud!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Dammit Aky, fix the Wednesday thing. It's driving me crazy!

Thank you, Jhalesa. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My pleasure Adalwolf.

And, although I am not in Steadfast Officership at the moment, I feel pretty confident that all of Steadfast is behind you; and if there is anything we can do to assist Honorbound in their quest, please let us know.

As a casual 10-man raiding guild, our raiding ramps up a little slower, but we have a few dedicated raiding members that gear up pretty quick and start pug'ing. And also, there are nights were were down a few positions so if you have a bench that you need to keep appeased...

Anyway, all kinds of options. So if there is anything we can do; drop us a line.

Jhalesa
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Still looking for people to fill our roster.

Lets go. I know there are people that wanna raid in the coming xpac.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I hear there will be punch and pie if you join...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Need some recruits. I encourage anyone and everyone who thinks they'd like to do 25s in MoP to apply.
Edited by Freznar on 9/13/2012 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Still seeking strong candidates.
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Rogue
You had me until 4 days a week 75% attendance :(
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
09/14/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Fatál

You had me at Freznar and his brother rubbing his balls.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
09/14/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Fatál

I think this drives away quite a few potential people and I think we may discuss changing it. We usually only end up raiding 3 of the 4 days anyway.
Edited by Freznar on 9/15/2012 5:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
4 days a week with 75% attendance in reality means 3 days a week..which is pretty damn casual when a brand new patch + brand new content is involved.
Edited by Zamboozle on 9/15/2012 10:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Higher Priority: Restoration Druids, Brewmaster or Windwalker Monk serious rerolls, Warlocks, Shadow Priest, Death Knights (since we only have 1 aky).

Also probably another hunter since I only know of 1 coming back atm.
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey I've played with both of u Zam and Freznar, first people I've really recognized since I came back.

edit: This is Longhair from the old Paradigm btw
Edited by Fatál on 9/17/2012 7:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Fifty percent attendance is fine, as long as you're a solid player. That matters more than being able to show up every night.

Ideally, everyone would be raiding only three days a week, with a standby of one day. It's to give you the chance to have a life outside of WoW. If you actually have one. :3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hey, I remember you guys! Bump for an amazing guild
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Come !@#$% about warrior totems with us! (Meaning Freznar)
Reply Quote
Srsly who spells Wed Wens? JK lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Looking for more bodies.

Except shamans.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
We need everything except Shaman.

Death Knights, Rogues, Warriors, Hunters, Priests, Paladins, Monks, Druids, Warlocks, and Mages are all needed in one way or another. If you are an exceptional player of any of those classes and would like to do 25 mans, please apply.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]