Wands are a liability to Healing and DPS.

(Locked)

90 Undead Warlock
I take that GC says with a grain of salt. The man has taken the mantle of troll too many times.
90 Human Paladin
I don't mean to be rude here or anything, but just about every single person that posted on this thread sound like complete idiots. The original poster is absolutely right on point, the wand is broken atm. /startattack is good for every class, and /targetenemy is a retarded replacement for that, who ever uses that should most likely be given the downs syndrome award of the month.

Most of you seem like you are weak dps and players, by the way you try to reply to the main post lol.

To answer the OP's question if there is one, there is NO FIX atm, until blizzard decides they want to have an item in the game that is working correctly and they fix it themselves. There is no work around, no targeting macro, just have to delete the /startattack or DE the wand and move on.

The rest of you sound like Free HKs, thanks for playing btw.
90 Troll Hunter
They could just remove Auto-Shoot from Wands, making it so it onyl shoots when you click it.

Back when the originally added Auto-Shoot, wands were meant as "filler" when you had nothing better to use and wanted to conserve mana. It was to save wrists (and I don't mean bracers).

Now, you want to shoot in so few of occurrences, I don't think Auto-Shoot is necessary, and that should fix all the quirky behavior issues (i.e. going to meta, accidentally right-clicking, etc).
90 Human Mage
I don't mean to be rude here or anything, but just about every single person that posted on this thread sound like complete idiots. The original poster is absolutely right on point, the wand is broken atm. /startattack is good for every class, and /targetenemy is a retarded replacement for that, who ever uses that should most likely be given the downs syndrome award of the month.

Most of you seem like you are weak dps and players, by the way you try to reply to the main post lol.

To answer the OP's question if there is one, there is NO FIX atm, until blizzard decides they want to have an item in the game that is working correctly and they fix it themselves. There is no work around, no targeting macro, just have to delete the /startattack or DE the wand and move on.

The rest of you sound like Free HKs, thanks for playing btw.

You necroed a year old thread for this?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]