Bring out your dead.

90 Human Paladin
Just want to thank the numerous contributors on the horde side for all of the free HKs that you guys have provided us lately. Keep up the good work.

http://i.imgur.com/kSXb6.jpg
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Hunter
Lol,
That's like a 350lb wrestler beating up on a 115 lb high school kid. Really?.......you gloat. I don't know how long you have played (really don't care). I see this as your big ego boost (which you obviously need). Go up against equals first then gloat.......... oh the acheivements in your life......lololololol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol,
That's like a 350lb wrestler beating up on a 115 lb high school kid. Really?.......you gloat. I don't know how long you have played (really don't care). I see this as your big ego boost (which you obviously need). Go up against equals first then gloat.......... oh the acheivements in your life......lololololol.

Brawley > You

Just accept it.
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Hunter
In game only....:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol,

Brawley > You

Just accept it.

Why make that analogy? Are you admitting that you yourself (Lesaar-the warlock) aren't that good, or the horde as a whole?

As far as Me>them. Yes. But the TB's as of late, have been a team effort. Great heals, good teamwork, and pure brute.

P.S. I shall be sticking flags in a few select people.
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Hunter
I have never claimed to be an awsome lock. It is a game and I have a lot to learn, no doubt. It's the gloating I find....umm, shall I say......Sad. As for the flags I have no doubt of that lol........... :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
lol u have alot to learn? u have been playing longer then most people, but for real you are the worst lock on SS @@
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
The mention of "equals" simply was in reference to having equal heals with equally geared PVP players and oh yeah EQUAL numbers( 2 healers for every dps for example) . At ANYTIME the sides were equal in the purest conditions just mentioned the Horde handed your asses to you. "Just accept it"...granted Horde side has yet to answer with a guild presence in TB.Contrary to the Blizz intention of "world pvp" the Alliance has resorted to this kind of perversion of tactics. It is WELL shown that even the less than elite Horde players can look forward to being ganked ENDLESSLY by highly ranked Arena pvp players AND THEIR HEALERS.ANYTIME Horde has had a little fun with the unfortunate few who end up at the Allie GY after being killed maybe twice,sometimes more because they don't know when they are being let up on and continue to attack when not being attacked anymore, they are graciously permitted to return to their home camp with at least SOME dignity.Yes you can look forward to your petty Honor Kills because you may break our armor but our spirits will never be broken,not for long anyways.You've given our victories a kind of sweetness, a satisfaction an HONOR none of you will EVER experience due to the obvious lack of any real interest in honor,and I am not talking about the in-game currency. I know I can look forward to Brawley whispering me his juvenile comments in game and some overinflated egotistical response on these forums from any number of the rest of you after this response .My gaming experience has been made worth it by my fellow teammates not the purposeful humiliation of the other side << no flag EVER planted( just the occasional truly unique forsaken racial ability to cannibalize their prey ). ** A shout out to the TB Horde regulars I have come to call friend, to whom I won't ever hesitate to run to the aid of,even if it only means they get a few extra seconds of precious combat. An extreme sigh of disappointment to a group of Horde regulars that have taken up the (demonstrated Alliance) practice of immature belittling and name calling **.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Honor is leaving the TB battle when your getting spanked 1v1 btw
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
...and let the egotistical,low brow comments begin AS PREDICTED...clockwork
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your response has left me speechless. Not because it was good. Just because a simple "Horde are bad, and we make excuses." would've sufficed.

I laugh at you directly, because you use the good ol "Leave Tol Barad" button when you are getting smashed on 1v1.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
lol be nice brawley he is the worst warrior on ss. he crys about guard pulling yet anytime he is getting slapchopped he heroic leaps to them, the first time i saw the guards get pulled it was from him, I love one way street people <3
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Hunter
Lol,
Keep this in mind, Brawley, as you spam "NO SKYLL" during our confrontations.
For each member of any given party, skill or ability is dependent on these things:
Is PVE or PVP gear primarily worn by the members of either party?
How many healers are supporting the players or (must I say it) the other healers?
These disadvatages make your skill alone questionable. Consider yourself lucky you have a tightknit group who plays often and well together.

1 vs 1........when... always a pocket healer or THREE.....LOL.

I learned about guard pulling from Geist (Thank you btw :) ).

I am all for competition......a game calls for it. But the original statement by Brawley thanking " the numerous contributors on the horde side for all of the free HKs"
is not what I consider a competitive spirit. It is this belittling that really takes the fun out of the game.

Now, sadly, the horse is way past dead. Quit beating the crap out of it. It's getting messy. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
lol you guys have way more heals then us u guys run zerg squads with 4 heals in it, just because you always go hangout by yourself with 2 other bads doesnt mean u guys have no heals, btw no matter what class you are 3 people should be able to kill one try hard dk, me killing you and that other lock and that hunter 3v1 is pathetic
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Hunter
It is official.........you are out of your mind. ROFl..........have a good day.
Try NOT to be so personal and nasty.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
There are clearly two differing outlooks here , one juvenile argumentative and irrelevant and the other rational coherent and free of attempts at self redemption in the eyes of the peers hoping to mask their own insecurity .Honestly why the need to convince anyone willing to read these forums how great you think you are? For the record I have never cried about guard pulling , and if you think you are above all of it why copy the guard pulling,why copy the infamous flag planting,why show us the leave TB button?Why continue to demonstrate the inability to"play nice"<<<not my words...ahhh I know why.If WoW is the only way you can feel good about yourself and you attempt to let go of the need to belittle others you've come to rely on you might be forced to accept a truth you are unprepared to find...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The only thing I see here is the attempt to make yourself feel better by making excuses and directing attention elsewhere. My original post was a poke at the horde on this server, but some people, 2 in particular, took personal offense to it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/popcorn. this thread is actually pretty amusing
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
You should pass me some of that popcorn Mia.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you can has all the popcorn! and root beer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]