New to rp looking for a friend?

88 Blood Elf Hunter
Im new to rp you can see my characters story in the worlds end tavern (last page for now)

I am seeking a in game friend to do some RP and teach me as we go on how wow rp works , Im on server feathermoon i wouldnt mind moving somewhere new and making a new character But id like to keep my back story. let me know :D
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
Check out Earthen Ring's RP community at: earthenring.net

You can find many helpful guilds and individuals Horde-side.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
I was hoping to have someone post to me on here that they wanted to play with me and get me into their guild (or solo rp with me) not send me off to a website because i could just google that but thank you for trying.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Myth, There are some good stickies at top of forums that give you some ideas on how to do in game rp.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2016793577

If you are looking for an rp guild we have a pretty decent one on Cenarion Circle, called Rising Sunn Fellowship, we are always looking for new people. As I posted on this other thread, you should look for other threads similar to yours. There are always people looking.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6521342497
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
09/09/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Mythology
I was hoping to have someone post to me on here that they wanted to play with me and get me into their guild (or solo rp with me) not send me off to a website because i could just google that but thank you for trying.

The website I linked is a community website. You know, where you can meet people? If you're planning on rolling on new server, wouldn't you want to get to know that RP community a bit better first, or are you just going to take a complete strangers word for it?
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Warrior
I would help Mythology if she wants, I think she will be smart enough to figure out whatever RP community is pretty fast- For example, Moon Guard- Good RP Server, despite all the ERP in Goldshire. I wasn't lieing right there and I think she'll be smart enough to tell. No need to be rude @Fraxinus she just rather have someone show her an RP community then give her links.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey there!

Fraxinus has the right idea, he and I both come from Earthen Ring. I would definitely say come on over and send me a tell! I play Horde side, and run a small RP guild. I'd love to RP with someone new, I love RPing and think anyone else who does is awesome and definitely worth my time.

If you choose to come over to Earthen Ring, Horde-side, definitely send me a tell! I'm on most weekends.

We'd love to have you join us, and I'd love to RP with you!

Hope to see you around!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]