Selling Pureblood and Lifebinders.

90 Tauren Death Knight
Countdown of US-Bloodhoof is currently selling Madness of Deathwing Heroic kills which include the Lifebinder's Handmaiden and Heroic Ragnaros kills which include the Pureblood Firehawk.

How it works: We will pull you in when we get to the particular fights and you can choose to do the fight with us, in which case we'll fully explain the mechanics to the boss, or you can choose to kill yourself at the start and be resurrected at the end. If you choose to do the fight with us, and wipe us to something (ie parasite) you will be asked to kill yourself at the start of the next pull. The exception is that at the start of P4 Heroic Ragnaros you will be asked to kill yourself regardless so that you don'd accidentally waste a breadth with the meteor.

Prices are 100k for both, and are non-negotiable because of the blue post confirming that there's only 2 weeks until these are obscure drops.

You will be asked to confirm that you have the gold, and will receive your mount upon our receipt of the gold.

If interested, please contact me in game on my main Yarini, or add me to real ID: mark.shalla@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I sent you a message in game to your real ID. I would love to buy them, and I'm up for server transferring my horde toons to Bloodhoof. I just want to make sure it's 100k to get Firehawk and Handmaidens not 100k each, as it will cost 2 realm transfers to get 100k to your realm since the gold cap for realm transfers in 50k per character. I am willing to transfer 2 toons to pay, but not 4 since I'm looking to buy both mounts before MoP.
Reply Quote
54 Blood Elf Paladin
Greetings.

I am willing to purchase both mounts today i have the following tcg mounts to trade for each mount as you prefer:

-Big battle bear for Hawk or lifebinder.
-Amani Dragonhawk for Hawk or lifebinder.
-Blazing Hyppogryph for Hawk or lifebinder.
-Tabard of the lightbringer for Hawk or lifebinder. [Illidan only for this one]

So needless to say no one has to transfer, today i have all day and some part of the night before starting school, i will take first offer or reply from real id or battle tag my info is:

Battle tag: Sigiloso#1820
Real ID: software.engineer.jdsp@gmail.com

Any replies would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump, need a pureblood buyer for this saturday
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
would you sell herioc boss gear? i would buy 416 gear, not interested in mount
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Given that MoP releases in 2 weeks I can only assume you want it for transmogable purposes? All reasons aside yes, we will sell gear. Add me to real ID and we can talk.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Pureblood buyers lined up till MoP, will post here if that changes. Still need a Lifebinder's buyer for Tuesday the 18th.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
09/13/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Yarini
Given that MoP releases in 2 weeks I can only assume you want it for transmogable purposes? All reasons aside yes, we will sell gear. Add me to real ID and we can talk.

mainly, really want the staff and trinkets
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump for needing one more lifebinder buyer :) and for not needing any more pureblood buyers D:
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump, just one lifebinders buyer :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
b-b-b-b-b-b-bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
If ya want to cut me a deal on a lifebinder's since I kind of got screwed out of the firehawk this week, I'd buy both for 150k :p
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump, will trade items of fair value as well
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump, need a handmaiden buyer for thursday :) 100k
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump, handmaiden buyer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]