Bloodfang armor set

90 Undead Rogue
Hey guys, I really want to get this set and was curious if its possible for a rogue with my gear to solo BWL?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Fight mechanics will make it incredibly difficult, though I have heard of some classes doing it.

Rogue's aren't included. I would try to find a few friends that also want their tier out of it and that will increase your chances of success ten fold.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
it's a mechanics thing bro with a couple of the bosses. just try saying bwl xmog run in trade chat in ur major city and see who wants to go. even if you could solo it, it'd go faster with an extra person or two. just make sure another rogue doesnt go lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Ok, thanks for the responses...how many runs does it usually take to get the full set?
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
Depends on how much time you spend offering sacrifices to the RNG gods...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
It takes a while to get the full set. Ive heard of people that it took 6 months to get
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
its alot easier to get the blue recolor for bloodfang only took me 3 days to get entire set,...

have been trying to get shoulders and chest for bloodfang for about 5 mnths off and on still no luck,...

but i am having the same issue trying to get corehound tooth, still hunting and no luck its been months unless you want to count it dropping for my DK.

it you really get ambitious you can run kara and try to get the other bloodfang recolor, if nothing else all these different runs may keep you busy enough to not notice how long it takes to get the actual bloodfang set.

oh and good luck just stick with it eventually you will win out its not llike you are running BWL with 40 people 10 of them being rogues like it used to be lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Wow, didn't realize it was that hard to get! The blue one looks ok I guess, wish they would just let you buy them with justice points. I will work on it though, Im more of a casual player so hopefully it won't take too long lol.
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
09/09/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Darkmadness
Im more of a casual player so hopefully it won't take too long lol.

If it's worth mentioning, it takes a long time because of raid locks, and not because you'll spend hours upon hours a week needing to farm it.

It may drag out over 6 months, but it'd only take an hour or two a week.
Edited by Sheevah on 9/9/2012 8:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
There's xmog runs all the time on my server. It shouldn't be too hard for you to find on your server. Personally, I think the Deathmantle set is the best looking xmog set :P
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
Sheevah beat me to it.
Edited by Kiljagen on 9/9/2012 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The Deathmantle set is really cool looking. I'll have to work on that one also, that mask is awsome! Where do you get that set?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Side note, BWL is cross-realm raidable, so it would be pretty easy to go onto something like openraid.us and set up a weekly transmog run with some people.

Or anything else you happen to go for.
Edited by Backstabi on 9/9/2012 8:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Didn't know you could do that, thats a really good idea.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
09/09/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Darkmadness
The Deathmantle set is really cool looking. I'll have to work on that one also, that mask is awsome! Where do you get that set?

Deathmantle comes from t5 which is Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern.
But it's MUCH easier to get look-alike is the s2 PvP set which can be purchased in Area 52 in Netherstorm, for a grand total of 4500 honor points.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Just 4500 honor points, man that's not bad at all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Yeah like i said The bloodfang set is pretty hard to get hopefully i can complete the set tuesday but seeing others luck I dont think i will
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/09/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Minathus
It takes a while to get the full set. Ive heard of people that it took 6 months to get

This makes me feel lucky. I only need pants and gloves to finish the set. I think I ran it 2-3 times.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Point of order: Bloodfang Pants come from Molten Core, dropping off of Ragnaros. MC is eminently soloable by any class.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
GoA
^ misused eminently horribly

2nd last boss is soloable if you have the skill, damage and use the new Preparation properly. I can solo it on my rogue and I have mediocre gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]