Chat Connection Error

Connection Timed Out, that's the error i've been getting for the past month or so, every time I try and log on, that's the error I get, I can do everything else, but use the remote chat, it's becoming annoying. Every now and again i'll get in, but that's once or twice a month, it never works when I need it to. I'm not sure why it's not working, but it's just not working, ever.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I am getting this today
Reply Quote
I've been getting it for the past Month and more.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I, too, have been getting this error. I was able to log in and use this feature when it was first released for free, but not lately. I cannot log in to any characters in my guild on kargath-us, but I am able to log in to my guild on deathwing-us.

Also to note, even if the app isn't working, I will be shown as online mobile in-game...but if I were to be sent any whispers, I will not receive them on my phone.

Very frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Same here with Muradin server how ever Kilrogg Blackwater raiders Stonemaul all work ok with guild chat seems to be tied to the battlegroup? (if they are still named that)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm getting this today. I was able to chat in guild just fine yesterday, but this morning im getting the 'Chat Connection Error' on every single character on every realm on my account.

Is there a known solution?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I am getting this as well.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I cannot even connect today — I keep getting "connection timed out".
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
If you're still experiencing problems with either the Mobile AH or Mobile Guild Chat after the rolling restarts this morning, please let me know.
Edited by Wilebosk on 10/19/2012 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]