Nerd Rage recruiting raiders!

100 Draenei Priest
Bump! Still looking for dps to fill our raid. Send a mail, whisper or post a reply to this thread if interested.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hi Idilia and Chaillu,

You are doing a good job, keep it up. Also, contact me in game if you see me first, need to discuss something with you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Nerd Rage is still seeking more members for our 10 main raid starting in two weeks, on Tuesday the 23rd. We are in need of one melee dps, preferably a rogue, druid or monk, and 2 ranged dps (hunter, mage, warlock, druid). Raid times, again, are 7:30-10pm server time on Tue/Thurs.

Also looking for more Feathermooners to join /Quad. Trying to bring back a sense of community on this server, rather than relying on the dungeon and raid finder to group us with complete strangers, or even just to hang out and talk, meet new friends who you might not otherwise meet.

If you have any questions please contact myself (Narrii or Idilia) and/or Chaillu for more information.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump!

Now in need of 2 ranged dps one melee dps.

Still have plenty of room in /Quad for people to join! If you're looking for people to run dungeons/raids, bg's or to just goof off with, but don't want to leave your guild, then join our channel.

On that note I want to thank everyone who has joined /Quad for your help and support. I still would like to see a lot more people join the channel and really get this server kick-started but what we have now is a huge improvement already. You all have made this game far more enjoyable and much less stressful. So thank you my Quadonians.

Cheers Feathermooners!
Edited by Idilia on 10/14/2012 4:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks Stylist. And again, Bump...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump!
Nerd Rage is still looking for a tank for our raid team.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Nerd Rage is in need of 1-2 ranged dps for our MV 10 man raids on Tue/Thurs from 7:30-10pm server time.

Also /join Quad to meet new people, group up for heroics, pvp, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would be interested in tagging along as ranged DPS this week if you would have me. If you approve possibly making it a more permanent position.

I haven't done much raiding outside of LFR for a few years but there was a time way back when I did progression raiding on the server US-Lightbringer for a guild called "The Coalition".

Male, 28, good-natured, a semi-competent Moonkin. iLvl 478 6/6 LFR MV * 4 and 3/7 LFR HoF * 1. I have no experience in normal/heroic. Ventrillo is installed though I don't speak but I do listen :D

Let me know, I am typically online at odd hours so send mail or post here. Thanks
Edited by Wrey on 11/11/2012 12:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hey all! Nerd Rage is currently seeking a main tank! I need to resign from my position at this time and enlist another who is willing to call out taunts and other key points during different raid fights. I would prefer to recruit a tank who is already knowledgeable of the first 2 fights of MV 10, so as not to slow us down by needing to relearn someone those first two fights.

Raid days and times are currently set for Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30-10pm server time. We are currently looking to add on another raid day though that is not yet set in stone.

If you have any questions please respond to this post, whisper or send an in-game mail to myself or Chaillu.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump! Still looking for an experienced tank!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Role filled!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Bump!

Looking for DPS to fill a permanent raid slot and a couple of dps to substitute with the possibility of becoming permanent.

Raid times/days: Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:00pm Server Time and Saturday 7:00pm-10:00pm Server Time.

Also looking for anyone else interested in forming a second raid group. All roles are currently available.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bumpage!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
aaaaand bump! Still in need of dps!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump bump!

Nerd Rage still needs subs for our core raid group as well as members for a second raid group. PST!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Nerd Rage, as of yesterday, has cleared 4/6 in MV 10 and is seeking one dps for our core team as well as subs of all kinds.

Also we are looking to build a second raid team, so any interested in joining us in some (decently fast) progression, please contact myself or Chaillu.

Drama llamas and "nerd ragers" need not apply.

Though our name says otherwise this guild is very laid back and likes to goof off in the game.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
What Idilia means is goof off whilst getting things done!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]