CryHavoc LFM - Druid/Hunter/Mage

100 Orc Death Knight
Basically core position, which would mean anywhere from 90-100% playtime depending on how well you end up playing.

Druid must be balance and preferably be flexible playing Restoration, although I doubt you will be called on to do this. Hunter, I have no idea. Just don't be retarded and play the spec that does the most damage lol. Mage same thing, although I have more confidence in Mages not being retarded over say a Hunter.

Important things!

Show up with your own consumables please! MoP massively sucks with raid preparation things like Cataclysm did, so just bring your own stuff. Feasts are magically provided randomly from random people so don't expect them to be down all the time!

We raid 7-11 (pacific), Sunday-Wednesday. Starting early is completely OPTIONAL and depends on whether people are randomly around and/or don't have anything better to do. We rarely go over our allotted time by any significant amount outside of a trivial amount of minutes. As long as you can 95% of the time make the scheduled dates, you're in the clear.

Although it happens super rarely we have had raid days on non scheduled days this expansion. They are usually at the expense of a regular raid day and happen on a Thursday/Friday. DISCLAIMER! These aren't mandatory and nobody is expected to actually show up for these. In the 3-4 times we have scheduled these this expansion they are about 50/50 on actually happening, so don't feel bad if you could never make them.

Random stuff does pop up so we don't expect 100% attendance. Just please for the love of god give notice though!

Think that's about it.
Edited by Gròmmash on 12/27/2012 12:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
My heart is officially broken. No melee of any type </3
Reply Quote
89 Undead Rogue
Whoa.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
KSP
WTB Fabalous
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
did his rage burn into a thousand gquits?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Edited by Malkontent on 9/15/2012 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
71 Undead Rogue
GOOD AFTERNOON I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE GUILD THAT IS CRYHAVOC BELOW IS MY APPLICATION PLEASE GIVE ME A RESPONSE IN TRIPLICATE BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS 9/18 TIA

Computer: Through many blood sweat and tears I have build a monstrosity of a machine. My office was scrapping about 40 Dell PCs with 1GB of RAM and 2GHz P4 processors so I said 'AW HELL NAW' and grabbed that !@#$ right up. In my basement (also room (known as 'COMMAND CENTER')) resides those 40 PCs clustered running Debian 2.6.x giving me far superior performance over any other player. Sure, you may say that its a waste of power, but clearly you fear the power of 40 dell PCs running in tandem providing me with superior 10FPS. My mother has told me to turn them off because our power bill is over $200 per month, but she shall not threaten the power of THE COMMAND CENTER. Also I am looking for a 100mbit 48 port switch my 10mbit hub is a bottleneck plz send any details and pricing on one to chet_manly1978@gmail.com

Experience: pretty sure you gotta be 85 to raid, dude. I do cook a mean bowl of ramen, tho!

Dedication: I expect ALL FLASKS, POTIONS, AND FOOD to be provided to me. May there be mercy on the warlock or mage who fails to provide me with food and cookies. If you are not dedicated to your priority member, how can I be dedicated to pumping out top DPS or healing per fight? also all innervates are to be prioritized on me thx

Personal: I do not require any breaks during raids. I installed a system of pulleys and cut a hole in the floor to allow ventilation and also food to be shuffled down to the COMMAND CENTER at any hour of time. Mother is on call 24/7 to provide me with sustinence. A series of bottles and plastic bags removes any need for breaks. It would be greatly appreciated if other members of the raid could apply this same system to allow us to do world and server firsts. If you perhaps live alone (sucker), it is advised to request that your mother move in with you to take care of these things.

Your move, Tojara. I expect a response soon.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
^^^troll.... dont feed him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
oh wait... crap /facepalm
Reply Quote
71 Undead Rogue
icant come to raid today.. on account of JERRY DUTY *SHoves every seinfeld disk into dvd player at once*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Still need a mage?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OH BE RIGHT DER ON MONDAY EVENIN WHEN MY CD IS OFF LOLZ.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Mage slot is filled!
Reply Quote
hai, can i join ur guild?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Balance Druid go!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Make the laser call....

I DARE YOU
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]