Healer comps?

90 Dwarf Paladin
What is going to be the best healer comp with a druid?

My guild does 10 mans. During cata we two healed most of the fights using 2 druids. I have an 85 of every healing class, some I've played and some I stopped when I got 85.

There was some fights that were really tough. My healing partner will be a druid, what class do you think would help benefit him the most?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I personally heal with a shaman, currently, and it is working well. My favorite partner is a disc priest, closely followed by a paladin. The synergy between a disc priest's absorbs and a druid's HoTs is just wonderful. I don't think a holy priest would work well, though.
Reply Quote
My team is me (disc priest), a resto druid, and for 3 heal fights, a resto shaman.
Reply Quote
We're going with RDruid, Holy Pali, and a RShaman as our swing healer (as of right now).

RDruid for the raid/HoT goodness.
HPali for the tanks.
RShaman for the spot heals/cooldowns.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
My guild is going with resto druid/holy priest, with 3-5 offspec healers (shaman, 1-3 paladins and a disc priest). The flexibility is nice, got us through DS pretty comfortably heals-wise.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
My guild is sticking with Holy Paladin, Priest, and Resto Druid. :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Good info thanks guys. Doesn't seem like anyone is 2 manning with RShaman are they just filler for 3 heal fights?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
09/10/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Quebacon
Good info thanks guys. Doesn't seem like anyone is 2 manning with RShaman are they just filler for 3 heal fights?

I always 2man as an Rshaman. Often with a Rdruid, but also with Priest or Paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm a big fan of (druid or priest) paladin shaman.
Reply Quote
Unless something has changed that I missed, Rshaman are having longevity issues at 90, but bring an enormous amount of utility, plus incredible burst healing capabilities (and that sweet, sexy, delicious mana tide totem). Since our comp usually 3 heals, and only drops to 2 when we are struggling against a dps check, the Rdruid, Hpali, Rshaman comp is incredible for us.

Yes I'm benching this guy for the time being, I need a change of pace, and we need a second tank, so it all works out just fine in my book.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Our comp right now is Disc+RShaman for 2 heal fights, and throw in an RDruid for 3 heal ones.

For Dragon Soul, Disc+Shaman go great, but I imagine in a more spread out raid Disc+Druid would be better for two heal fights.
Reply Quote
As a druid, I love having a shaman by my side.
1) I can get away with not using Healing Touch nearly as much, because the shaman does it better. I hate hard-casting HT.
2) Yummy Mana Tide, om nom.
3) Those first two things mean I get to spam HoTs all day like a boss. I love spamming HoTs.
4) The shaman can let me top people off, so they get to slack a little.
5) Spirit Link Totem is so cool. It looks like a cheat code.

Basically we cover each others weaknesses and do things the other simply can't.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Resto druid, myself, for aoe heals and HOTS!
Holy pally for tank + burst pickups
For those 3 healer fights we've both agreed we'd love a disc preist for absorbs but a GOOD resto shammy will do.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
In Mist we will be running Disc priest, resto sham and resto druid. We will win

currently we run a reto druid and a holy pally though druid could do it solo but i likes to heal and feel important
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]