Auction house Online

90 Human Warlock
We can use The Remote Auction House on battle.net website for free now XD
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
I'm a happy lil goblin now!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Being able to freely use the Remote Auction House is definitely a great perk! It’s nice to be able to keep an eye out for treasures while on-the-go (or at work >_>).
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Mage
09/10/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Being able to freely use the Remote Auction House is definitely a great perk! It’s nice to be able to keep an eye out for treasures while on-the-go (or at work >_>).

Agreed babe.

Although... it is kind of evil when you are monitoring it during your classes all day and get to undercut someone every time something is posted as cheaper
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
On the subject of the auction house, is anyone else getting buggy search results, like it'll show an epic, then a gray, epic blue etc, random levels? this started after 5.0.4 and i was wondering if it happens to anyone else or if it's my addons.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Being able to use the auction everywhere is just amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
09/10/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Kaltiara
On the subject of the auction house, is anyone else getting buggy search results, like it'll show an epic, then a gray, epic blue etc, random levels? this started after 5.0.4 and i was wondering if it happens to anyone else or if it's my addons.

yeah, the ah on all realms are bugged. it doesn't go by rarity and the least cost which is making it hard to sell stuff. i sell based on the lowest price on per item.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

Shhh Ravage... err I mean Vaeflare.. now they'll be watching for your hidden auction screen at work :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What about all of us poor Windows Phone Users :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

Oh those silly loopholes!

"No playing WoW at work!"

Vaeflare: "I'm not. *wink* "
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
my only complaint is the daily 200 transaction cap :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It would be nice if there were things in my realms auction house to buy.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
What's the link to that? I can never seem to find it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
09/10/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Lorinall
What's the link to that? I can never seem to find it.

Just view your characters armory page

https://us.battle.net/wow/en/vault/character/auction/alliance/
Edited by Wraylas on 9/10/2012 8:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

A certain zebra you may well be, for what you said rhymed, you see.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

yeah its nice. but would be better if the AH wasen't broken.
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
90 Tauren Paladin
09/10/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Nekreab
What about all of us poor Windows Phone Users :(

While you guys may not have an app, this thread is talking about the AH right here in this website.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight

am i the only one who hates the idea of access to the auction house by any means other than what's within the game? this pretty much gives total domination of the AH right into the hands of anyone handy at scripting bots...
Reply Quote
I have only used this feature a few times on my iphone, but it is indeed pretty damn cool. Wish I was more of an AH player I could monopolize my server wherever I go.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]