[A or H] LF Raid Group for MoP

85 Night Elf Death Knight
(Title)

If any of you know me, you probably know why I'm looking for a new raid group and can skip this block of text. If you don't know why, it's because the old group I led (SoN) fell apart and frankly I have almost zero desire to try to recruit and work my way back up again. So, I thought I might post here and see if anyone might need me for whatever reason.

I have multiple toons that I'm fairly proficient with, however I'd only be willing to raid on a couple of them (just because they are the only ones that don't bore me) They are as follows

Classes I know as of 5.0.4

Blood/Frost DK (My main for T12/13)
Holy/Shadow Priest (Main for T11)
Aff/Demo Warlock

Classes I don't know as of 5.0.4

Kitty/Resto Druid
BM/MW/WW Monk (obviously not leveled and out yet, going to RAF when it drops)

I think that about does it. I didn't list item levels due to the fact that they will become irrelevant here in a couple weeks. If you want to know what they are reply here or just whisper me in game.

I am also willing to transfer whatever toon over to Horde if the need arises.

Thanks and party hardy :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
No D:! you have to reform swords. we need more good raiding guilds on ally side D:!

well anyway best of luck finding a guild :3
Reply Quote
I would I just don't think I would have the time to devote to leading correctly.

And I would have to work on my leading style and become a little more vicious and cold in removing bad people when the need arises.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
agreed lol. That's ALWAYS been the reason I leave a raid group. I want people i raid with to be as skilled, almost as skilled, or slightly more skilled than myself. It would be cool to raid with those much better than myself but I really don't want to or like getting carried.

And for why I don't like being in a raid group with those much less skilled than myself, well, that's fairly obvious. I put a lot of work and a lot of time into my class and every class in the game to become decent because what I enjoy about raiding is the progression as a group. If someone in my group is always way behind in dps or heals, well then they are preventing me from what I enjoy in the game.

I'm not saying everyone should do crazy research just to play a game. I just mean if you do want to say you're in a progression raiding guild, you should do your part and be the best you can be whatever that takes. And no one should be so arrogant to say they are so good they don't need to research. When you say that, that is the exact point in time you stop improving as a player.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Good luck! I stopped raiding myself awhile back.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
No D:! you have to reform swords. we need more good raiding guilds on ally side D:!

Who knows? With Panderia there might be some more good guild. One can hope!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Who knows? With Panderia there might be some more good guild. One can hope!

Yeah I'm really hoping for this.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Pretty Solid Tank and leader. Wish you all the best Claw :)
Edited by Lampetia on 9/10/2012 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks guys...hopefully I'll find someone who wants to go for server firsts and such. And who has the skill to back it up
Reply Quote
shameless self-bump
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
You joined the Dark Side. Enjoy getting carried by Blood Legion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
no claw no D:! lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Best of luck, sir!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
09/20/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Hhgcarry
You joined the Dark Side. Enjoy getting carried by Blood Legion.

Thanks for the support?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
09/23/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Clawandmaw
Thanks for the support?

"thanks for da support mon?"
fixed!
anyway bit late but- gl!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
09/30/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Shenzu
Thanks for the support?

"thanks for da support mon?"
fixed!
anyway bit late but- gl!

Thank you Furth lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]