Sad News: League of Arathor Battle Tabard

60 Human Rogue
Review this post

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6471788004

Since patch 5.0 the League of Arathor's battle tabard is no longer obtainable in game. Sad sad day.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I would like to see some tabards account bount, like the one you mentioned. Or, they could add it to the one able to be purchased like certain others from tabard venders.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
No more Defilers tabard either?

This displeases me.
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
09/07/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Dravot
No more Defilers tabard either?

Nope its the same BG Faction equivalent.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
DID I MENTION MY DISPLEASURE?

THERE WILL BE RETRIBUTION. MUCH BLOOD MUST BE SHED FOR MY SATISFACTION.
Edited by Dravot on 9/7/2012 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
09/07/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Healangel
I would like to see some tabards account bount, like the one you mentioned. Or, they could add it to the one able to be purchased like certain others from tabard venders.

I totally agree with this. On the side note though I dont see why Blizz would just outright remove the tabard or quest. Thats kinda out of the norm for a patch that is.
Edited by Shaylinn on 9/8/2012 1:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
09/08/2012 01:58 AMPosted by Spitfire
My money is on a bug, or unintended feature. Especially if the WSG Tabards are still in.

Nope, this is the response of the GM

GM response after 6 days

"We received your ticket, and appreciate the effort you put in to let us know about your issue with not receiving the Tabard of Arathor. We get to each ticket as fast as we can, and don’t skimp on the quality of our service with each. We intend to pass along the same courtesy to you!

I took some time looking up some information regarding your issue, many leper gnomes did not survive the process. I will just get down to the core of it and try to get you the help you need.

As of the recent patch, that item is no longer obtainable in game. I apologize for any inconvenience. =(

We enjoy helping our customers, as we are gamers as well, and understand how frustrating it can be to have an issue. I hope I was able to help you get back to your adventures. That should cover all of it, but please hit reply to this message if I missed anything. On that note I am off to battle the gnome infestation!

Your humble servant,

Game Master Aisibilandra
Customer Service
Blizzard Entertainment"

09/08/2012 01:58 AMPosted by Spitfire
There's literally no reason to remove it now.

My feelings exactly
Reply Quote
((It's odd they'd make the AB Tabard something only for us old Conqs/Justics, and other Arathi Basin exalted gents, when nearly everything else they've done towards PvP achievements was water them down for the new "generations" of gamers. (Battlemaster's dumbing down, Justicar/Conqs getting it easier these days, Bloodthirsty now accounting HKs accountwide))

Don't get me wrong, it's a cool treat. AB Tabard is has IMO one of the best horde graffics on it since vanilla, and it's surely been the theif of months worth of guild rep, I just find it weird they'd give this of all things us.))
Edited by Gazak on 9/8/2012 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Given that this wasn't in the patch notes, and that the GMs couldn't decide if it was a bug or a feature until like yesterday, I will continue to hold my breath and stomp my feet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
A moment of silence for the AB tabard. :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Something i dont really understand is why would they remove the AB tabard. But not the WSG or AV ones >_> this makes no sense...
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
09/14/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Pokèmanz
Something i dont really understand is why would they remove the AB tabard. But not the WSG or AV ones >_> this makes no sense...

You broke the moment of silence for the tabard. It was a great ending to the thread. Haha

I have no clue why it was removed & it doesnt make sense to me either.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
What? If I had known they were going to take this item out I would have been grinding AB rep! Was there any warning?

The other tabards are meh, I would really like to see this one back in, Blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
There might be hope? Another player also put in a ticket and posted on Wowhead the GM said it was a bug and it will be available again.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=20132#comments

We all know GMs have conflicting answers a lot, but I really hope this one is right.

*crosses fingers*
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
09/16/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Chery
We all know GMs have conflicting answers a lot, but I really hope this one is right.

Oh dear god yea, exactly. So many times over the years GM's have been wrong with problems I have had. Conflicting problems esp when I went for "The Insane" title on this toon, finally got a right answer.

09/16/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Chery
*crosses fingers*

Lets hope that its still available to all. I would like to get one on a horde toon as well, but 2 grinds of it is almost insane.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]