<BiS>[A]10 LF Resto Sham, Disc, or Monk

85 Night Elf Priest
Raid Times:
Tue/Wed/Sat: 7-10 PM Server (Pacific Standard Time)
We will usually go beyond our three hour scheduled raid time on Saturdays if we're particularly close to downing a boss, especially during heroic progression.

Classes Recruiting

These positions are FULL TIME. We expect at least 90% attendance. Being recruited does not mean you sit on the bench.

Shaman of any spec
    Priest of any spec
    Hunter

What we are looking for in a player:
We try to stick to the mantra of "Bring the player not the class." This means that we recruit based off of skill, not what class you play. We are always looking for high-caliber players who preform well on a consistent basis and who seek to improve their gameplay whenever they can. We look for players who are dedicated and who are reliable. Lastly we look for players that we have fun raiding with and that are looking for a place to stay long term. If you feel like this describes you as a player, please don't hesitate to contact a
B i S recruitment officer.

About Us
<B i S> Is a close-knit community of friends who have been raiding together as far back as WotLK. This guild originated as a conglomerate of IRL friends on different servers who had a desire to raid together. We are looking to expand our membership and include new people in our group. We have fun raiding but still seek to make progression while doing so.

We are currently located on US-Tichondrius. We raid 10 man.

If you have any questions, please add ipwn1213@gmail.com or ninjagoat15@yahoo.com to Real ID.
Edited by Nermel on 10/18/2012 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bumpity bumpity fell off the wall
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
NoS
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Meow
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
need subbbbbbs.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I like turtles.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Bump for casters
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Why did the plane crash?

Because the pilot was a loaf of bread.
Edited by Nòro on 9/18/2012 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i got a resto druid and a mage.. addme
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
please add ipwn1213@gmail.com or ninjagoat15@yahoo.com to Real ID
Reply Quote
84 Worgen Warlock
Do the subs form a 2nd core if they aren't invited to the main core? If so I may be interested in Warrior(or druid) tanking, ranged dps, or healing. I have a lvl 80+ of every class.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yes, we are indirectly in the process of forming a second team, but currently our main concern is having members in the guild capable of filling in for any core raiders incapable of making a certain raid.

This is also allows for subs and members of the second team to gain a core spot in the event that someone is under performing or has inconsistent attendance.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
In need of a mage, warlock, or hunter for core team. Raiding next week!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for DPS!
Edited by Cambium on 10/14/2012 10:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
What's the difference between a duck?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
And a what?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm interested, but it's hard to find anyone I can talk to online. If any recruiting officer is online, please contact me.
Edited by Kynaris on 10/15/2012 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
UPDATE: In need of healer starting right away. Please Send tells!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]