[A-RP] Iron Swine Forge (Seeking Apprentices)

Theomund Pigiron, master smith, highly proficient in the forming of Dark Iron, has opened his doors once. Iron Swine forge is now happily accepting work-orders and by-commission consultation work for reasonable price or adequate barter.

Iron Swine forge is also seeking willing, skillful and hardy apprentices to help field orders and commissions. Those interested will be instructed, trained and vouched for and will be welcome to full employment following their term of apprenticeship.

(( Need a reason to explain your recent acquisition of a weapon? Hire Piggy here to forge it for you. Need the dents, notches and scratches evened out of your prized sword? Hire somebody skilled for the job. Do you need the hinges, hooks and nails in your tavern replaced? We can do that too.

Do you have a character whom you'd like to roleplay as a blacksmith but would prefer to roleplay their education? I'd love to train them.

Send me an in-game mail or whisper and let me know what you're interested in and I'll be happy to help you out. My battle-tag is mac#1250 and I welcome you to add me if you're interested. ))
Reply Quote
Before-bed bump.
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Rogue
Bump. Someone work for this dwarf!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'll have to look into this when rolling a baddie paladin.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
I'd be interested on my Draenei. I've wanted to rp her as a blacksmith, but I just don't have as much fun starting at the top without any progression. Hopefully I can catch you in game within the next few days.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
This looks like a nifty idea! You have all my support, sir!
Reply Quote
09/09/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Bimpy
I'd be interested on my Draenei. I've wanted to rp her as a blacksmith, but I just don't have as much fun starting at the top without any progression. Hopefully I can catch you in game within the next few days.

Awesome - if you can't, just shoot me a letter and we can schedule something.

09/10/2012 02:50 AMPosted by Rengi
This looks like a nifty idea! You have all my support, sir!

"If smiths were "sirs", we'd break the swords, not forge 'em."
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Rogue
Let's get more people on this. Trademan RP for the win!
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Rogue
Bump!
Reply Quote
Bump for customers!
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Rogue
Bump! Craftsman unite! Let's get some quality goods flowing!
Edited by Sench on 9/12/2012 7:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumping. Not taking on apprentices at the moment, but I'd love to do some trade-RP.
Reply Quote
Bumping for a good roleplayer.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

http://i.imgur.com/UTGHNsS.gif
Reply Quote
04/25/2013 04:02 PMPosted by Pinewald

http://i.imgur.com/UTGHNsS.gif

/salute
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]