[A] <Acquired Taste> LF late-night raiders

100 Dwarf Paladin
[b]CURRENT ROLES/CLASSES REQUIRED:
- None. Letting this dissappear into obscurity...or until I can find a way to delete. =)

~~~~~~

LINK TO GUILD RECRUITING THREAD: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606351153
Edited by Nurzaak on 10/25/2012 4:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
What nights? If Friday and Saturday, a friend and myself would be interested. If during the week, it would just be me. I have a thread up with our offerings :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6352005595#11
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I'm rather flexible with respect to time, and nothing's been set in stone as of yet. Our first goal is to settle on a time that works for guildies, and prioritize on that. We should be finalizing days soon though.

I'll provide an update here as soon as I can. In the meantime, perhaps we can connect in game next weekend (Fri/Sat) when you're on and run something. See how well we mesh.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Sounds like a winner to me. As of right now, I'd be most comfortable running my shaman as that and my warlock are the only toons geared enough to do DS, and I haven't really gotten the hang of all the warlock changes yet. She's currently Enh/Resto, so I can do heals or DPS. Look up Airmid on the armory if you wanna check my gear and such. I can also do any of the earlier raids on my resto druid (Healulongtme). Any day during the week is good for me (although my friend wouldn't be able to come along).

One fair warning: The only raid I've done this xpac is LFR. However, I raided pretty extensively in Wrath (all the way up through most of Ulduar), so I know how to act in a raid setting and follow directions.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Intro post updated with more information regarding goals and expectations.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
So... Where's the checkbox that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions?

All joking aside, this is right up my alley. As someone with a family and a 2nd shift job, 3 nights a week for a few hours is perfect for me. On the toons I'm serious about, I take the time to correctly enchant, gem, and reforge (although I'm not really about min/maxing so much as pulling my weight).

I've finalized my leveling order once MoP hits, which I think is pretty close to what I listed in the thread that I posted earlier:
Shaman - Gonna gear for Resto first after hitting 90, then Enh
Pally - Prot all the way, although I would consider doing Holy secondary if needed.
Druid - Resto first, then Feral (although I have almost no experience with this spec yet).

Also, if it's a concern, I would have no problem with joining your guild on the toon that I would be raiding with. I can provide my own flasks and repairs. My shaman is an engineer with Jeeves, so she could provide repair bots and reagents as well.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Tried to catch you tonight, but didn't find you. If you want, add my battletag (Nurzaak#1709) if those are working yet.

Our guild is about to start recruiting for Mists, just waiting on a new name. Pretty much a group of people similar to me; a lot of the same values. Let's chat in game and we'll go from there.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Updated for finalized time slight, and guild information
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Still looking for you late nighters out there.

Roster spots are filling in, but spots for all roles are still available. Currently, we have started to run some old content & achievement runs. Very good chemistry so far.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
((BUMP for Update))

Looking for DPS
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Still looking for some night owls that like to pew pew pixelated dragons.

Ranged DPS is wide open, and we lack any Monks, Hunters, Locks, Rogues, or Mages right now.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Updated for current role requirements, and classes available.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
This makes me so sad. haha. The one late night raiding guild. Might be pushing myself to transfer my rogue off my other account then.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
10/08/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Lluasya
This makes me so sad. haha. The one late night raiding guild. Might be pushing myself to transfer my rogue off my other account then.

We're a 25 and older (mostly a lot older) social guild, that also has a late night raid. We're not for everyone.

Afterall, we are....

/sunglasses

an Acquired Taste.

BBWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
10/09/2012 01:31 AMPosted by Eisbock

We're a 25 and older (mostly a lot older) social guild, that also has a late night raid. We're not for everyone.

Afterall, we are....

/sunglasses

an Acquired Taste.

How long have you been saving that up to use here?

Also, updated roles/classes looking for
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk

Afterall, we are....

/sunglasses

an Acquired Taste.

How long have you been saving that up to use here?

Ohhhh.... since before the reboot..... :P
Edited by Eisbock on 10/11/2012 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Im looking for a late night raiding guild, Do you need a warrior Dps?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
10/11/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Chronicman
Im looking for a late night raiding guild, Do you need a warrior Dps?

Thanks for the post Chronic.

<AqT> isn't so much a late night raiding guild, but rather a social/casual guild that happens to be running a late night group.

At the moment, we don't have a permanent raid slot open for a DPS Warrior. However, I will add you to my list of people to PuG in on nights where we need a body.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
To the top!

Starting progression runs this Friday.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
OP updated for new requirements.

Looking for 1 DPS and 1 Heals.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]