Vanilla PvP Achievement not account wide

85 Undead Warrior
I was just wondering if blue has addressed this issue. They did state that they didn't want us to be forced to play a certain toon because of their achievements. I would like to play my shaman but he doesn't have my champion achievement. I would also like a pony. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Anyone else feel this way?
Reply Quote
26 Orc Hunter
Check your Feats of Strength, I'm not sure, but I think the you can't wear the titles on all your toons.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I feel ya, I have lt.general on my lock and I dont get it on my hunter just FoS. All i wanted is access to hwl gear for hunter since it's my main now instead of lock. But during Beta I played I was able to get title but not access to hwl, in retail wow right now, I seem cant touch title either.

I guess soon or later they might will fix it? Who know, I still would love to see us able to access to hwl/gm gear D:
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
They've (the devs) said in a few blue posts and various Q&As that the pvp titles and mounts will stay toon specific.
Reply Quote
93 Human Warrior
I feel the same. I wish they were account wide, those titles are the only reason I still have those alts. I have 3 different characters with different vanilla titles, and they're all warriors. What am I going to do with 3 warriors?!
Reply Quote
The fos' are account wide. Titles are not.
Not like if they were account wide they would seperate you from people who got them from rbgs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
feel the same way =\ idk why they aren't account wide apparently blizzard feels like grinding every day for weeks didn't make us earn it =\
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)