[H] High Council is recruiting for MoP.....

90 Goblin Shaman
High Council is a level 25 Horde guild looking to change up the core team for Mists of Pandaria Raiding.

We ended the current tier with 6/8 Heroic downed, and are looking to push even harder come Mists.

We are in current need of a healer with dps offspec, preferably a monk or druid.

We are also looking for a strong melee dps class, as well as a ranged.

When Mists drops, we are going to take the first week and level our core toons, and start the push into normal mode raiding as soon as it is released.

Most of the core has been together for the entire Cataclysm expansion, but we are having to weed out some non-compatible players.

Pst any officer in the guild for more information. Blixxie, Whatsabible, Sinnergy, Inmotion.

Look forward to any responses!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bump... We are now 8/8 Heroic Mode. Heroic Spine and Madness down on 9-15.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
yes i was wondering about ur times for raiding. i have 3 85's atm and is currently looking to transfer from a pst srver to est server to match my times. i'll be levling my hunter first unless ur currently in need of a dk dps ms / tank os, or a shammy healing ms/ enhancement dps os.

Cata progression, (Spliffa) Hunter 8/8 nm Ds, (Twinklenads) Shammy 8/8 nm ds 1/8 hm, (Ånimàl) dk last progression was 12/12nm from the first 3 raids.

i have my mop pre-oreder but wont be able to pick it up until after work, and currently have basic internet until next month when my internet company updated satillite is operational so, i be currently leveling in the process. until the my internet is updated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]