On Suicide.

90 Undead Warlock
http://i.imgur.com/cTFia.png

I don't even know why I'm posting this here.

Even if it might be fake, it's still messed up -.-
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

That...

that's one of the saddest things I've read in a while.

;_;
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I never really paid much attention to this stuff I admit. But recently a young girl in a community back where I grew up in West Virginia hung herself after being bullied excessively in school. She was also special education and had a minor learning disability.

After reading about it? I became infuriated. And since then very passionate in this kind of stuff. The OP is right. -Never- take that step. There are those willing to listen and to help. You are NOT alone. You never were. And you never will be.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
http://i.imgur.com/cTFia.png

Even if it might be fake, it's still messed up -.-

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

But besides that, Clare seems like a c--t.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
"You say you have no reason to live, but do you really have a reason to die?"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
09/10/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Motak
Some people probably do find peace in even a stranger's offering of help. That doesn't apply to everyone.

True enough. Some people find more comfort in a stranger. Facing close family and friends can be a lot harder. Its putting a ton on them and can make them feel guilty, scared, angry, etc. Its hard enough for a suicidal person to deal with their own emotions let alone those of their family members.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

But besides that, Clare seems like a c--t.

EVEN IF IT'S FAKE IT'S STILL SAD.
Edited by Altaiea on 9/11/2012 2:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
09/10/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Merik

I don't understand why you posted it either. I don't think there is any constructive reason to have that here.

I think everyone should edit it out of their posts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is a really good thread and I approve of it
Reply Quote
As someone who has looked down at random assortments of medication and actually considered it, I can only say that it does help to have someone to talk to. I'm no the!#%%## but if you have someone to vent your frustrations to then it really helps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I believe that people need to talk about their feelings and emotions regardless of what medium they use. I have dealt with mental health issues in my life, and I've been through helping my mother with her massive amounts of mental health problems. We all have a story and it's good to talk about problems in your life before the escalate (no matter how big or small). I was in university to get my doctorate in Psychiatry, and though I have no license (I didn't finish due to my own mental health problems) I studied profusedly during and even after the schooling. A lot of people feel they can come to me with their trials and tribulations because they can. I hold no judgement as I have been through many, many things in my 21 years of life. Child abuse, drug abuse, foster care, homelessness...lots of stuff. I can relate well with people and I want to pass my strength onto others to help them deal with all hell life throws at them. I see many people offering support and this pleases me greatly..We need to take care of our friends (yes, even our online ones). We are people, even if you can't see the person on the other side of the screen. We all have feelings, emotions and problems and I am here to lend my support to anyone that wishes to talk.

Real ID: Zoey#1308
Edited by Verisanie on 9/11/2012 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Thanks for posting this Lito. As someone who has recently had a friend re-committed to a hospital due to suicidal thoughts/tendencies, it's nice to see people trying to spread awareness.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Kudos to you, Lito, this is an awesome thing you're doing. I've attempted suicide in the past and have had my bouts of depression, but I think people just need to remember that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I feel that it's easier to talk to someone who has gone through a various amount of things, and it's easier to listen to them after they've gone through it and become stronger in the triumph over these issues. Everyone has individual problems and worries, so to speak with them on a more personal level rather than just posting an array of facts is more helpful.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And Mad, I agree with you on the bullies on Moon Guard. I feel like you would relate well with others who have been subjected this type of e-bullying, because you have been subjected to it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Veri I think if you wanted people to add your RealID, you should use your BattleTag instead. You never know what people would do with your actual e-mail.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/11/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Cylesste
Veri I think if you wanted people to add your RealID, you should use your BattleTag instead. You never know what people would do with your actual e-mail.

Good idea. I will change it. >.< I had forgotten that you could do that now.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I don't believe it is usually one person or thing that can cause that kind of despair on its own, but if life in general has been dark and unbearable, then one person or thing can be the last straw that tips the scale. I tend to try to live by: "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Edited by Kesi on 9/11/2012 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]