lol

86 Blood Elf Paladin
Dear Alliance,

Why do you even play on a pvp server? There are only 4 of us, and you absolutely will not come and fight us outside Stormwind without guards. Is pvp really that scary for you all? Jesus, have some fun once in a while.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
nice 1500 noob l2p -.-
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Clever.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
is this an old thread, because it feels like you make a thread every time you go to elwynn

Edit:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6352005737
Edited by Babywipeslol on 9/11/2012 2:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Some people actually sleep. How bout you come during prime-time you scrub.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Running to my healer? I am my healer. That's ok though. Make all the excuses you want. Guard pulling = bad. We were way outnumbered to begin with, but alliance still wouldn't come out to play without a train of guards. There were only four of us. Terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
Dear Alliance,

Why do you even play on a pvp server? There are only 4 of us, and you absolutely will not come and fight us outside Stormwind without guards. Is pvp really that scary for you all? Jesus, have some fun once in a while.

You really need to get off your high horse and accept that nobody wants to come out of Stormwind because they don't feel like wasting their time with scrubs like you. Accept the fact that you have no place in this game and should cancel your sub immediately.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
I feel like my question was completely deflected.

Tsolake 2.0 imo
Edited by Babywipeslol on 9/11/2012 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hey didn't half your crew swap to alliance after failing to do anything resembling pvp, other than getting corpse camped?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/14/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Murderwhale
Hey didn't half your crew swap to alliance after failing to do anything resembling pvp, other than getting corpse camped?

Wrong group of people >_>
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
!@#$ you nnk we were the ones who camped them!
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
09/11/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Mowse
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

There is nothing wrong with your computer. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling the transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal and the vertical. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. Now sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your computer. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to The Mist of Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/14/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Murderwhale
!@#$ you nnk we were the ones who camped them!

That's why I know who you're talking about!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I play alliance for friends. Not willing. /Hisses
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]