(H) Pali Tank LFG semi-hardcore raiding guild

90 Tauren Paladin
402ilvl Pali LF semi hardcore NZ Based guild in need of a tank. Been raiding 1-2 nights a week so far, looking for something a bit more. Current Progression is 7/8hm within DS, if interested drop me a ingame mail
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
what server u at
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Currently on Barthilas can shift where needed to though
Edited by Stationary on 9/11/2012 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hello Stationary we are a oceanic horde guild based on frostmourne we are currently looking for a tank to fill the roster for mop our raid times are 8-11pm server wed/thurs/monday for progression. We need reliable people to join our team who can make 90% of the raids and who come prepared. Looking to get into raiding asap when mop hits. reply if interested cheers :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hey mate,

I am recruiting tanks for my progression team come Mists.

Head over to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551355441?page=1#2 if you want to have a read up on us.

Conversely apps to www.ponyvendor.guildlaunch.com

Our raid times are Thur/Sat/Mon 8pm-Midnight AEST.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
ill contact anyone interested tonight by leaving an ingame mail with my details
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Hey there, <Burn Phase> is interested in a Protection Paladin Application. 8/8H in 25m, Raids are 2-5.30pm Sat/Sun. If you're interested drop me a line (just whisper someone in guild for Serynn) or add my real-id (the-dark-alliance@hotmail.com or simply apply on our website - Http://burn-phase.com

Cheers,
Serynn
~GM of Burn Phase
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hows it going mate.

< Catalyst > is a semi-hardcore 8/8H DS10 Aus/Nz raiding guild on Horde - Frostmourne and we are currently looking for a Shield Tank for our new MoP team.

Our raid times are:
Wed/Thur/Sun: 8:00pm st - 11:00pm st.

Our goals include hardmode progression and farming in Tier14, including mount and meta collection - with our end goal being the new cutting edge feat of strength achievements. Our group aims to be serious whilst laidback, successful and fun - which to me is what the game is all about.

I am unsure if our times and raid nights are suitable for you or not but either way feel free to contact me on RealID if interested:

miersc@live.co.uk
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
ill get in contact with peeps later tonight
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Sent you mail with realid
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hi, [A] Sanctum is an established 8/8HM 10man guild in Dreadmaul. My Group4 raids from 7pm to 10pm Server Time on every Wed, Thu and Mon. They need a Pal tank to fill the last slot. If you find the above suit your situation, you can contact me at realID TTC1511@gmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]