{A} MollyHatchet guild recruting

90 Draenei Death Knight
Howdy y'all,
MollyHatchet guild has been around in games for a few years now, about 2 yrs ago some of us ventured into the World of Warcraft. We are a small group/family of friends, some of us have been together for a long time and others joined us once we ventured into WoW.

We are a pve/pvp and social guild. At the moment we do not have a high lvl raid group since our number of players is lacking right now. We do intend on being able to man a raid group in the future. We do all kinds of old raids and achieves when we can and guild runs to help those in need.

If you are looking for adult minded, laid back guild then give one of us a holler. We would be more than happy to expand our family :)

MollyHatchet:
lvl 25 guild
7 GB slots
among our family we have any profession at max lvl and can make anything needed, if we need mats we can get them, that doesn't mean we will do everything for you but will always, when we can, help
we use ventrilo
instead of keeping up a separate guild website (i have one but dont use it currently) we use a facebook group, reason being most all of us today check FB daily so seems to work for everyone since they dont have to log into another website to get guild news
most all of us work full time jobs so active times are usually week day nights and most of the weekend there's someone on.
guild repairs for members.
member status is not given it is earned just as trust is, being loyal and helpful earns rewards

Like i said we are a family and with that comes some drama but we try very hard to make everyday drama free and just enjoy playing the game.

Thx for playin',
Fister :)
Edited by Fisterx on 10/8/2012 1:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
We are still looking to add new people to our family.

Also looking to progress more on lots of lvls of fun.

Come join a family that rocks :)
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
Are we allowed to join if we don't believe in certain events in Europe (around the 1940's) that are generally regarded as history?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
02/07/2013 09:57 AMPosted by Kreayshawn
Are we allowed to join if we don't believe in certain events in Europe (around the 1940's) that are generally regarded as history?

your trolling abilities are sad.
but i am a fair person so I'll answer your trolling. it's a game and i really don't have any want to know how you regard history that is/was taught in school or whatever, so that is not on our application. our application and acceptance process is a bit more of how you interact with others.
in your case you would and have already failed.

thx for playin,
Fister :)
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
02/08/2013 01:59 PMPosted by Fisterx
t's a game and i really don't have any want to know how you regard history that is/was taught in school

just read that aloud to yourself. i really don't have any want to know how you regard grammar that is/was taught in school
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]