Reality Check 8/8H 10m *LATE NIGHT*

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Greetings!

Reality Check is a newly formed 10 man Heroic Raiding guild on Blackrock (Horde) that has achieved 8/8H in a mere few weeks. Made up of a close core of like minded friends seeking to achieve realm, maybe US firsts come Mist of Pandaria with a history spanning 3+ years together we are now openly recruiting AMAZING players for our roster.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm - 1:30am Pacific Standard Time
(Raid times may shift down/up 30 minutes to accommodate new raid members as comfortably as possible)

Current Roster Recruitment: We are currently recruiting any and all amazing, experienced and knowledgeable applicants. Ranged dps and a tank are favored though we are always looking to improve our roster. (400+ ilvl and a minimum of 6/8H exp pre 5.0.4. please)

If you have unanswered questions or wish to discuss an application please contact myself in game through Real ID: gomes_kg_kevin@yahoo.com

Our Website: realitycheck.guildomatic.com

Thank you for taking the time to look through our recruitment post and I hope our tight-knit 10 man can be your perfect progression fit!
Edited by Valgus on 9/13/2012 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still recruiting!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
B to the umped.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Amg turtles
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
No turtles Valgus! I've told you this before >:O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Shush Thunder, we know it's all about the turtles.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
was curious if you guys were recruiting a holy paladin or resto druid for your core 10man in mop please add me to real id nmeadley91@hotmail.com would love to chat thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]