Rate the transmog of the priest above you

90 Blood Elf Priest
9/10 looks cool, not a fan of the hat but everything matches
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
8.5, the helm is awesome!

i actually have it in my bank and use it from time to time when i go shadow and i know for a fact it looks badass in shadowform :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
8/10 i just don't like tabards on robes ugh lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
7.5/10 Hood Seems to bright for the rest of the set
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
7/10
i hate robes, but the head is cool

<-- ignore the pink chest, my set is not finished ;p
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
7/10. kind of hard to tell without the proper chest

im workin on gettin proper AQ gloves
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
8/10 It would be awesome if the helm and gloves matched the light grey of the robe.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
8/10, basic xmog but I like how it works together (if only the tabard and cape matched with their shades of green).
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Priest
10/10, my fave color is green so im a little biased lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
@Crackatoa 9/10 I like that mog a lot. And yes I know the shoulders and gloves are fill ins till I get the right ones
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
@ Vrance - because you're waiting on fill-in's, I'll give you a 9/10 (no doubt a 10 when you get it complete) - I really like the 'lock' look, almost waiting for you to summon an imp with that morg on :P

Mine - just wish you could see the staff as well (it's a purple like the gloves/wrists/headband) - wanted to mix up the blue dress transmorg a little and it matches her headband so well (since I don't have the helm showing)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
9/10

Simple, popping colors.

Just finished my mooncloth set.. took a while and a lot of gold... Lemme know what y'all think.

EDIT: ARMORY NEVER UPDATED!
Edited by Carmeloh on 2/17/2013 11:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Carmeloh - waiting on armory refresh still....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Because of your pose, it looks terrible on the armory (Is that a rope in your mouth?) So I had to try to picture it in-game and I'll give you an 8!

Mine still does not have the gloves and it's missing the staff in the armory :(
Edited by Cavin on 2/18/2013 8:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
@Cavin - 8/10 I really like tier 1, it's in my top 3 favorite sets. Don't worry about the gloves too much, they don't really match anyway. I'm not completely sold on the staff. I like the style but Prophecy has no green in it and the staff has quite a bit of it, even if it is a pretty neutral one. A really great staff that goes with t1 is Staff of Dominance, it has a lot of the same gold color; but what you are using isn't a bad choice.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
8/10

I like it; very priesty!

Damn you Blood Elves for looking good in most things.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
7/10 Different, yet it doesn't seem very...priest-like. :/ Would look better on a mage imo. (yes I realize the pvp items are priest tier, but they just look mage-y or lock-y. >_>)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
@Mytsosi - 8/10 I'm not a huge fan of robes but I like the color combination and the way the blue pops out.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
02/20/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Mytosis
7/10 Different, yet it doesn't seem very...priest-like. :/ Would look better on a mage imo. (yes I realize the pvp items are priest tier, but they just look mage-y or lock-y. >_>)

Haha! I always try to make my toons look like they're a different class. So I like your comment. My DK looks like a pally as well. :D

@Dãncer 5/10. It's original, but I don't like it at all. Sorry mate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]