Getting bummed, but still ready arena

90 Undead Mage
Okay so I got excited over the server merge, I thought that finally we would once again have some "more" true competition for dueling. I am completely bummed out, it seems all we got was a group of role-players in pve gear, I've beat them all, and now finding duels is insane, its gotten to the point that not but a few will duel me anymore.

I've proven myself over the years dueling, 1159 wins and 115 loss's and I'm ready finally to give arena a shot, I've never really took it very far, just enough for gear and to help a guildie out, I know that with the right group I can help get the team near to the top or to the top.

I have vent, I'm thinking more on the lines of 3's but will consider 5's so if your interested leave me a message here or in the game and I will test you out.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Wait...some server was merged into Skywall?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
09/10/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Thespion
Wait...some server was merged into Skywall?

Not sure what you want to call it, there players from other servers that are at certain zones now in Skywall, so now out front of org for example there are peeps from other servers running around. They are all over but they cant use our auction house etc and we cant trade with them.

So we basically share the areas outside of major city's from what I gather.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
so ur the dueling king i take it? if u want to arena, download skype, not vent.. no good player uses vent

ps: when u say u could help take an arena team to the top.. what do u mean lol.. like.. top of the 1500 bracket?

also if u havent noticed im just giving u a hard time.. dont expect to be good at arena because u can win duels against bad horde players (on a mage) lol
Edited by Rufflez on 9/10/2012 6:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I've been in arena lolz, I can team play and I beat all the bad duelist that show up from the alliance also, not just the horde ><
There is a thing called a "War Game" bring it ^^

Dont get me wrong, I can lose, there are some sweet players out there, but the odds say I wont.

Skype? really? thanks.
oh, also 2200 sounds good.
Edited by Zenzig on 9/10/2012 7:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ur super confident
Reply Quote
You and the 30 other 1500 players vs the 5 'bad duelists'? o:
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
it might not even be so bad ir u were alliance lol cuz u would actually find better players or even get lucky to group with me or one of my eboyfriends who would get u 2200 , but this coming from u on horde is soo funny..
Reply Quote
am I one of your eboyfriends?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ya
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
What you're referring to are the new cross realm zones Blizzard has implemented.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/5393667
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Nothing wrong with being confident when you can back it up, oh and whats this tough talk coming from the alliance? The alliance players go to power train at maple story from what I see, you didn't have any real players until Zaylol switched over ( who is one of the best imo, we've beat each other equally )
I have no love for the alliance, and I thank wow every-time I log in for the worgen, because almost every basement dwelling kid who wasn't on the alliance side had begged their parents to pay for the switch and are now stuck there until their parents next tax return.

I'm rubber and your glue .....................
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol the problem with all the stuff you say, is you DONT have anything to back urself up.. i said ur confident.. and u agreed.. meaning: you think you can... zay and i xfered at the same time, and winning duels isnt backing anything up lol, wow has never been a 1v1 game.. play starcraft if u wanna ego boost ur 1v1 skills.

i hope u get 2200+, i really do.. if u dont, ill be very disappointed with that crazy duel win/loss
Edited by Rufflez on 9/11/2012 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
lol the problem with all the stuff you say, is you DONT have anything to back urself up.. i said ur confident.. and u agreed.. meaning: you think you can... zay and i xfered at the same time, and winning duels isnt backing anything up lol, wow has never been a 1v1 game.. play starcraft if u wanna ego boost ur 1v1 skills.

i hope u get 2200+, i really do.. if u dont, ill be very disappointed with that crazy duel win/loss

Listen, I never brag in the game with "Zenzig", never have nor will I, but I do know that I am one of the best. I also have another account and one of my other toons name is Beatable an h-pally, I'm also known very well on him for being one of the best healers. I just haven't until now decided to go for it.
I have played in arenas before, just not with Zenzig really, but with him I know I can own, I cant remember when I wasn't the top player in kills and damage in any battleground, I always am. I also 1v3 or more and always win.
I'm tired of not being called one of the best because I'm not a very social person and I don't have a 2200 rating. So here i am, laying it out, and I'm saying that I am one of the top playing Mages out there period, and I'm looking for the perfect match for an arena team to go all the way, 2200 is just a beginning for what I want.
So say what you will but time will tell, if anyone is interested let me know and we can try things out.
Edited by Zenzig on 9/12/2012 4:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight

I'm tired of not being called one of the best

You're nothing. Go to sleep.
Edited by Odisti on 9/12/2012 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol "IM THE BEST, I HAVE NO REAL PROOF BUT IM THE BEST" BGs dont show skill, duels dont show skill.. its like being the best street hockey player on ur block... and saying ur the best hockey player and that u would be NHL.. fun fact.. ur not the best healer, nor the best mage. period. good luck and i hope u get gladiator, ur th ebest there is man, u can do it
Reply Quote
xD
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
OP's argument is invalid for the simple reason ...US-SKYWALL PVE
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
These guys are so passive aggressive its like they are dual screening Sons of Anarchy with My little Pony.
Reply Quote
i am also the best.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]