(H) Thunder Buddies

90 Tauren Warrior
Thunder Buddies <15> Now looking to build a roster for MoP. We are a semi-casual PvE/PvP guild focused on clearing content but still having fun.

Raid times Tuesday/Thursday 6:00-9:00pm server

The guilds primary focus will be 10man raiding and maybe 25man later down the road if we can manage the numbers. the loot will be managed with a priority system with some loot council involved ex being if both players are on the same priority and the item is a substantial upgrade for player A but not as much for player B the loot will probably go to player A. Now that's not to play any sort of favoritism it's to avoid one or two players being geared to the !@#$ and everyone else not so much.

Now the guilds secondary focus will be GDKP's and PvP

GDKP's
-Now a GDKP for those of you who have never run one with me is an auction style of raiding where all loot is bid on with gold with the funds being put into a pot and once the raid has been completed the pot will be split and distributed among the players. for example one of the DS GDKP's i ran ended with a 363k gold pot 13400g split. (these will be 100% optional to guildies and is a server community event)

All classes welcome
in need of:

one melee
-rogue or dk

two ranged
-mage and lock

two healers
-resto druid and either a monk, shaman, or priest

If you have any additional questions feel free to pst me or Alonia or post @http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=458402&TabID=3945712
Edited by Tankthus on 10/21/2012 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thunder Buddies sounds like the name of a group of men you might find parading around parts of San Francisco.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Someone had to say it...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
silly ekalb http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwyZ0ji1GRU
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/11/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Ekàlb
Thunder Buddies sounds like the name of a group of men you might find parading around parts of San Francisco.

HEY.

Don't you be dissin' mah city. I'll have you know those gentlemen are called "Hurricane Hunks".
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thunder Buddies vs. Hurricane Hunks... sounds like a bad lifetime movie.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
for some reason that reminds me of the outsiders lol
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
MORE SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
bumpity
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
still looking for more members :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
in great need of non pally healers and casters pst me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
still in need :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hi.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I mean.. nothi.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I watched Ted the other night, now I get the reference.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]