A lil RP night

90 Troll Priest
(I've decided to get over my fear of posting on the forums... :P

On Sept 18 (next tues) around 6 pm server time some of the Mistweavers will be hanging about in the Filthy Animal in Dalaran. If you are bored and want to hang out and have a lil RP feel free to pop in and join us.

Nothing special is planned, just to chill and have some fun. )
Reply Quote
91 Orc Shaman
((Sweet! Mind if I post a link to this thread to let others know?))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
(( I'd say go for it boss. Tati - thanks for hopping in! I'll be adding this to my calendar. I might actually add a note for Errant Pride to see if any of our guildies might be interested in showing up! Hope you don't mind! ))
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
((I usually have a commitment to my Aside guilds on Tuesdays, but I will play it by ear.

I'll also see if I can't spread the word a little))
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
(You are more then welcome to spread the word. The more the merrier. :) )
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
( I know it is terrible timing with the scenerio out and all that... But we will still be hanging about to RP tonight. Stop by if you wish! )
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
(( I <3's me some Tati.

I might make an appearance if I happen to be around that night. ))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
(( The scenario is mini and quick, it's not a big deal Tati. :-) I hope to make it tonight!! ))
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
(( Thank you to Rhinda, Dotson, Meishara, Zyberahk, and Namue for coming out tonight.

And a big thank you to Twilarian who ran by, heard us RPing and came back to engage us. :) Gold star for you sir!

))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]