WoW Mobile Armory For Windows Phone 7.

90 Human Priest
Blizz, please develop the mobile armory app for WP7! PLEASE!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I doubt they will spend the money or resources to make that happen for both of you.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Priest
Since the development for the only one available armory app for WP7 is discontinued the users of this platform are completely left outside.

Was thinking of developing my own app, but I don't want to start something what can get obsolete if Blizzard releases it's own app and they are very silent about this subject, so I'm stack here.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Would love an app made from Blizzard for the Windows Phone 7 & 8 devices, as they have an authenticator its not hard to make the armory app. We [besides BB people] are the only platform smart phone wise left in the dark by Blizzard. Show some love :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
3 months on, anyone heard of anything in the works?
the authenticator is really fast on my WM8 phone. Would love to have armory access again :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree. Windows mobile 8 is a great OS now and we definately NEED an armory app. The one I have that was developed by an outsider just isn't good enough. I would even pay money for the Blizz armory app.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I agree. Blizz Please.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I need too. plz.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I agree. Blizz Please.
Reply Quote
31 Worgen Warlock
Worth necro'ing an old thread for. Have an HTC Trophy. Would be awesome to have an app for the Windows 7 and 8 phones. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Yes please, WoW Mobile Armory for Windows Phone 8 !
Reply Quote
I think this falling on deaf ears. I wish we could get the app too, but blizz is more worried about crApple and hemorrhoid users.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Please, bring Mobile Armory to Windows Phone.
Reply Quote
Adding my request for a Windows Phone version of the Mobile Armory app.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
/signed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]