Warlock Healing Completely Unjustified.

90 Tauren Druid
Demo and Affliction warlocks are putting out more healing than actual healers can put out...I pray that this is a scaling issue and is being looked into because warlocks can 1v2 people due to their healing capabilities.

Too many talents like harvest life built up into 1 spec is making warlocks the Diamond cannon. IE they put out insane damage but when you touch them not a scratch can be found because they get their health back faster than you can blink.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Want to see this healing, outside of my healthstone, I cant even heal through pets with harvest life
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i find this post loses value when posted by a druid....
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Not sure if serious
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
actually our heals have been nerfed in PVP which i think is crap since you DRUIDS overheal
currently in 5.0.4 . healing is OP right now and if you want to really complain about a high DPS
with heals go try a shadow priest .

Btw posting as a druid makes this post have no value.....
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
There is a long list of heal capable classes/specs(not even counting healer specs) that supersede warlocks in terms of problematic self healing.
Reply Quote
He's not serious. The guy has posted multiple threads requesting nerfs to other classes, and then has the audacity to ask for mobility buffs for druids.

Shame on you.
Reply Quote
Posted by a druid!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Warlock healing is so gimped right now.

Harvest Life can't even outheal a Hunter's pet, you have to take Dark Regeneration, which is a 30% heal on a 2 minute cooldown.

Add Healthstone, and maybe Mortal Coil, if you pick that over Shadowfury, and that's that.

Meanwhile, this Mage of mine has an absorb for 40% health available every 25 seconds, along with several times more control and ways to escape things than Warlocks.
Edited by Elodeon on 9/9/2012 8:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
14 Worgen Priest
The irony in this pot is too much I could make a kettle.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
09/09/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Lorelaie
The irony in this pot is too much I could make a kettle.

a kettle made of pot! dayum
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
The locks that I was with in the two BGs I did were getting demolished by pretty much all melee classes with ease. I haven't played in a year but I don't think I saw any warlock healing other then healthstones which did nothing to keep them alive.

What am I missing? Were these locks just not using their healing abilities? I haven't had a chance to play on my 85 lock yet, but just from reading the new spell list it looks like most of the self healing is gone?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
seriously? maybe we need to nerf rogues too..I was in a BG today and this rogue killed me before I could get 1 hit in..It was sap for 7 seconds then sap again then stun for 5 seconds then sap and I was dead..If anyone is OP it is the rogue who can keep you immobilized permanently as the CD is less than the talent...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Under normal circumstances in PvP (meaning the warlock isn't wasting their time casting Drain Life and isn't wasting glyph slots with Siphon Life and Soul Consumption), a warlock's self healing is limited to Dark Regeneration and our Healthstone, both on two minute cooldowns.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
WW Monk self healing is awful in PvP atm, but I'd hate to be nerfed to warlock levels.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
At some point bliz decided the only class that uses its health as a resource should have pretty much the worst self healing in the game. Still kinda bitter on that one. OP is an idiot, if there is any class that does not need self healing nerfs it's locks. Complain about destro/demo burst if you must, but self healing is diffinately not in a problem area atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]