Mindless Ascension

90 Human Rogue
Mindless Ascension is my guild. We are PvP oriented, with big dreams of RBG victories and wPVP heroics. We're level 17, and recently transferred to this server. I keep saying we, but what I mean to say is I. I have big hopes for my guild. I've wanted to be a GM for a long time. I feel I have the skills to lead in this game. I used to be the GM of a leveling guild, and this is my first attempt at leading something serious.

I guess what I'm saying is I have a strong desire to go places in this game. I have a desire to meet awesome people, and help them get better, and have them help me do the same. I'm looking for driven people. I'm looking for active players. I'm looking for people who may want to be officers and help lead this guild to success. I guess all I'm saying is I just want the chance. I don't want to spam invite level 1s all day. I don't expect people to leave their guilds to join mine. But I do expect that we're just given a chance.

So if you want to be a part of something that may be fun or cool, or just like building things up, send me a tell in game. I want to make friends, and we can be friends! Woot! :D
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I don't want to be friends with Alliance scum
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
You weren't invited, sugar plum ;)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Johnnydeeps was recently a gnome if I'm correct. He just faction changed to the Horde's only Alliance race.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
So.... anyway... guild... yeah
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I have this cute picture of Johnny now. But it seems to be a big thumbs down :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Bump for Suddenly joining in on some wPvP today!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
God that was fun. I have a bunch of IWC fleas flagged. I'm building a collection. It's actually exactly like collecting insects.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Need more of these guilds on horde.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
^ Why so? You're not missing much. I've been ignored since I got here, but I'm excited to see what time brings :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I wish you guys the best of luck , You seem very down to earth and the alliance needs more like you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yeah, I've got my head less far up my @$$ than most people do :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Mindless Ascension is my guild. We are PvP oriented, with big dreams of RBG victories and wPVP heroics. We're level 17, and recently transferred to this server. I keep saying we, but what I mean to say is I. I have big hopes for my guild. I've wanted to be a GM for a long time. I feel I have the skills to lead in this game. I used to be the GM of a leveling guild, and this is my first attempt at leading something serious.

I guess what I'm saying is I have a strong desire to go places in this game. I have a desire to meet awesome people, and help them get better, and have them help me do the same. I'm looking for driven people. I'm looking for active players. I'm looking for people who may want to be officers and help lead this guild to success. I guess all I'm saying is I just want the chance. I don't want to spam invite level 1s all day. I don't expect people to leave their guilds to join mine. But I do expect that we're just given a chance.

So if you want to be a part of something that may be fun or cool, or just like building things up, send me a tell in game. I want to make friends, and we can be friends! Woot! :D
http://i.picasion.com/pic58/07ccc74d0d1cb193b2bda961579cce92.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
http://i.picasion.com/pic58/07ccc74d0d1cb193b2bda961579cce92.gif[/quote]

I do not understand.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump for self-realized dreams
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for people. HIIIIIIII
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]