Mindless Ascension

90 Troll Hunter
lol nah harassment as in campin his guild til they log. Just looked in the mirror . .that MFer sexy ascell :D
0/10 tho take his cocc out ya mouth & try again h0e

Highest 3 man personal rating 2,036

shhh
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Wait, what? You just called me a 2k hero, yet you cant break 2k..? Oh, alright!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
lol nah harassment as in campin his guild til they log. Just looked in the mirror . .that MFer sexy ascell :D
0/10 tho take his cocc out ya mouth & try again h0e

Well thanks for confirming that you're 12 years old.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Wasn't trying to prove who I am to you. Not sure why you've got the naive mindset that whenever I post something that strikes your nerve, I'm looking for recognition.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/14/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
nah im the 2k hero

Dat inflated MMR season lawl
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
You didnt strike a nerve lol dont flatter yourself. Im saying everyone knows who Young Bizzle is. Im just curious as to who you might be. .
Sounds like you have some self esteem issues or something you need to work out.

Because I don't want to be a cocky !@#$%^- by saying anything stupid as to my following. Sure, I've got a small following. Although mine is not only inside Bleeding Hollow but from around the world.

Never heard of you though. The fact that your name is Youngbizzle just proves the point of; why would I ever want to know you/who you are?

09/14/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
1800 hero be quiet.

You're bashing on people being 1800, yet you were 2k. You played a warlock, you do realize, right?

Seems like you've got the self esteem issues, needing to bash others, when you can easily have the finger pointed right back at you for being just as, if not, worse.
Edited by Brykonxoxo on 9/14/2012 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I can speak for myself, I just don't see a point in wasting my fingers typing to you, when I'm busy killing your guildies in TBP right now. Now even though I'm focused more on the pvp aspects of everything, I also thought it was funny, being a new guild and all, that we got our DS achieve a month before you did. No pvp/pve progression? New guild beats out established group of bads. Remind me again which guild is not going anywhere?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I want this Brykon guy in my guild. Anyone who thrashes out at IWC like this, I am a fan of. Let's make it happen.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm better than all of you, just so you all know. I'm going to drive your guild into the ground.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
09/14/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Helladin
I'm better than all of you, just so you all know. I'm going to drive your guild into the ground.

See you in arena.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm going to drive you into the ground, you big tease.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Damn. I don't know who this Youngbizzle guy is but reading some of his posts is the most I've laughed in a long time. This server has the best forums of any server I've been on in ages. Thanks YoungBizzle.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Please learn to separate your wall of texts. That's just plain annoying. You really shouldn't ever post long things on forums, or even at all, since you seem to be a complete idiot.

09/14/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
I never noticed I played a Lock, one of the toughest classes in the game to master. You realize you play a huntard right? Ahh okay just checking

That's just beyond me. Shows why you're a 2k player. Again, you play a warlock, you're doing everything and anything you're currently doing wrong. You say hunter is easy, yet warlocks are hunters COMPLETE counter in arenas. Toughest classes to master, eh? Dot, dot, dot, soulswap, fear. OOOOO SO TOUGH. Must be how you can't pass 2k.

09/14/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
Zero arena matches played? Ouch that stings =X

If I have the letters "xoxo" at the end of my name, don't you think my original Brykon is elsewhere? ;-) Take that as a clue, and do some homework.

Young Bizzle Never Gave a Fucc !!

You should probably go back to the streets and sell your drugs, like all you other monkeys deserve to be. This isn't the jungle, go back to where you belong, please.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]