'Dark Rider' Armor?

61 Human Death Knight
So I have made a new death knight that I want to Role play as a 'Dark Wanderer' Type character. Does anyone have any ideas as to what armor set would best fit this? I was thinking the Acherus Knight's Armor was good, but I don't know about it....
Reply Quote
53 Blood Elf Mage
There is this leather armor called "Scouting" whatever. It's like black leather that looks really cool. Mix that with stuff. Like, maybe the gloves of the final DK armor along with like the acherus knight hood... maybe the boots too?
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
Just looked it up. thanks! It looks like a good set.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dark Wanderer makes me think Diablo, please don't bring Diablo into this universe...
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
Not an Emo DK, and I was kind of going for the dark diablo wanderer feel.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*Smacks*

Don't make me get my lore bat to beat you with.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
09/11/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Ashokk
Don't make me get my lore bat to beat you with.

Mine's bigger.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
09/11/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Hallinton
Mine's bigger.
*obligatory "that's what all men say" smartass remark*
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
09/11/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Istella
obligatory "that's what all men say" smartass remark*

It's true! Whip 'em out and we'll measure!
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
As someone who knows nothing of the Diablo lore and stories, would someone care to inform me on what, exactly, a "dark wanderer" is?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
/races up nerd hand

The dark wanderer was Diablo who had taken over a man *i think* and sent him across the plains of diablo 2. In his wake the dark wanderer left demons and other horribly nasty things in his steps. The man was soon realesed from his possesion and then thats when you fight Diablo in the pits of hell :3

I am such a nerd xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/11/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Hallinton
obligatory "that's what all men say" smartass remark*

I don't think you want to do this Hall, I've been told I am blacker than some of my black friends :3

/races up nerd hand

The dark wanderer was Diablo who had taken over a man *i think* and sent him across the plains of diablo 2. In his wake the dark wanderer left demons and other horribly nasty things in his steps. The man was soon realesed from his possesion and then thats when you fight Diablo in the pits of hell :3

I am such a nerd xD

This is the gists of it, if you want a true in depth go to youtube and look it up. It does not belong in WoW though.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
09/11/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Laviette
As someone who knows nothing of the Diablo lore and stories, would someone care to inform me on what, exactly, a "dark wanderer" is?

The Dark Wandered was the hero from Diablo 1.

(Spoilers) In the end of Diablo 1 he plunged Diablo's soulstone into his forehead, giving him a few years before Diablo inevitably possessed him. A point at which he went to Lia, impregnated her, had Tristram destroyed by demons, and began to trek across the world on a quest to set his brothers free. It's important to note that the "Dark Wanderer" we see in Diablo 2 is Diablo in complete control of a human body. Just because he doesn't destroy the body and come out in all his demonic glory immediately does not make the Dark Wanderer some sort of tortured man trying to fight the sway of the devil himself.

09/11/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Ashokk
I don't think you want to do this Hall, I've been told I am blacker than some of my black friends :3

.. I'm talking about lorebats.

But, now that you've brought it up.. You and your friends.. erm.. 'sword fight' eh? That's.. er, cool... I guess..
Edited by Hallinton on 9/11/2012 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
09/11/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Ashokk

/races up nerd hand

I am such a nerd xD

This is the gists of it, if you want a true in depth go to youtube and look it up. It does not belong in WoW though.

thx i thought i had it pretty much right i beat the game anyways
(my god im a nerd xD)
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
09/11/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Hallinton
A point at which he went to Lia, impregnated her
Don't you mean Leah's mom, Adria? It would be pretty creepy, even for Diablo, to impregnate his own daughter. >.>
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
09/11/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Istella
Don't you mean Leah's mom, Adria? It would be pretty creepy, even for Diablo, to impregnate his own daughter. >.>

Woops. You're right, Adria.

Lia is a man anyway.. I don't think he'd be very happy being impregnated.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Hallinton
Lia is a man anyway.. I don't think he'd be very happy being impregnated

wtfman.jpg

C'mon...REALLY?
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
Awe! Can I feel the baby kick Lia? ^.^ Pwease?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Laviette
Awe! Can I feel the baby kick Lia? ^.^ Pwease?

Isweari'mgoingtohurtrsomeoneandit'sgoingtobehorrible

I'M A GUY DAMMIT!

-_-

*Tackles Lavi*
Edited by Cøron on 9/11/2012 8:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]