Hearld Of The Titan Group Seeks More! 8/9/12

90 Human Paladin
So, we already completed this achievement as its fairly faceroll now. We are looking to get a few more guildies the title and may have possible open spots. Feel free to armory Siliskorr to show i've already got it.

-Would love DPS and/or Raid Healers

Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar.

*MUST BE LEVEL 80*
232 or Below Weapons
226 or Below Anything Else

Run time is approximately 4pm Server, We have a lockout and we use Mumble
A Cauldorn will be provided, bring your own food

No Greens, No Heirlooms, Would prefer as little blue as possible.
Please be enchanted/gemmed/reforged accordingly

This run should take approximately no longer than an hour, as all are familiar with it and should go fairly smooth
Edited by Siliskorr on 9/7/2012 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
pay for a faction change, i'll help you boo
Reply Quote
66 Human Death Knight
Hey, this is Abefroman. This battle.net is messed up for me right now and won't let me change which character I post on. But we already spoke in-game. Just posting here to confirm. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
The sausage king of Chicago?
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I'll consider it (I'm not the OP even though we have the same achievement points :p).
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ill take this challenge on, Brodgers, The bang soaker. Spriest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/07/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Newwarlock
pay for a faction change, i'll help you boo

Hey boo, We 2 shot him<3 But thanks for your offer. Was Healrd Run #3 Also, instead of me paying. Maybe you should actually come back to the propper faction so i can carry you to more Tribute To Insanity's :D <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]