So I *was* going to get Frostmourne tonight

100 Human Warrior
Just needed 6 shards. Thats it. I've been getting 7 a week for a few weeks now.
So frostmourne was to be mine.

Lord Marrowgar- got my shard....5 to go
Rest of the front of ICC, no shards
Cleared frost wing next (cause valithria bugs and pulls while you are in putricides wing) - 0 frost shards, 5 to go
Cleared putricides wing, dealt with bug on PP where the abom can't suck the green stuff - 0 shards, 5 to go
Yeah. I'm not getting frostmourne this week.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Oh, 1 other note on bugs in icc25 - Full House is broken on lady deathwhisper.
We had 2 adherents, 1 fanatic, 1 reanimated fanatic, 1 reanimated adherent and the the big hulking thing up when she died. No achieve.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Well its shadowmourne you are talking about and those shards have always been RNG. It really sucks when someone finally finishes it and the last shard is on LK so they have to clear again another week just to get the stupid cache. As for Full House I think its an operator error. A guildy just got it a couple minutes ago as of posting this.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
We were watching pretty good. I had the different mobs marked. 2 tanks kiting them. It seemed to me that the adds actually disappeared a split second before deathwhisper actually died. Like we killed her, but in the split second before combat ends they despawned first.

It was a shame too because we had like 5 people w/ us who only need that one for the meta.
And I'm not complaining for myself. I got the meta a few months ago and that particular achieve a few years ago. Would love to hear if others had the same issue (though its good to know its still working so we can get it next week).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh, 1 other note on bugs in icc25 - Full House is broken on lady deathwhisper.
We had 2 adherents, 1 fanatic, 1 reanimated fanatic, 1 reanimated adherent and the the big hulking thing up when she died. No achieve.

Not bugged, did it last week with no issue.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
09/07/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Khahan
It was a shame too because we had like 5 people w/ us who only need that one for the meta.

Not necessarily a bad thing. Just means you'll have people coming back to assist in getting more Frostmourne shards, right?

I, too, have not had any issues getting Full House.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
09/09/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Minawa

Not necessarily a bad thing. Just means you'll have people coming back to assist in getting more Frostmourne shards, right?

I, too, have not had any issues getting Full House.

Well thats true that there are people who will come back. Many of them have been repeat customers in my runs, so that is good.

But just because some people have had no problems doesn't mean its not bugged. Either means they're lucky or I'm unlucky. Or quite possibly somebody in the raid griefed us by waiting until the last moment and killing one of the adds. However, that doesn't seem likely as I stopped dps'ing the boss and was watching the adds and recounting them at 1mil health on deathwhisper.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
So, 5 bosses in tonight and only 1 shard so far.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Well, got all 5 shards tonight...with the 5th dropping on LK. so I got shadowmourne. But need to go back next week for the quest rewards. ugh.
Edited by Khahan on 9/14/2012 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
My last shard dropped on LK too. I wasn't expecting it too as I went in needing 10 shards. Had another member of my raid needing a single shard to complete his axe. I gave him the first shard, and 10 more dropped (for a total of 11) among the rest of the bosses.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]