Open Raid Servers Down?

100 Worgen Death Knight
Hello,

Has anyone had a problem getting onto the open raid site? It hasn't seemed to work for a few days now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/08/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Jestablack
Has anyone had a problem getting onto the open raid site? It hasn't seemed to work for a few days now.

Nope. It seems to be working right now albeit a tad slowly.
Though they did mention this on their site.

Our apologies for the site being slow - the Battletag/DS release caused a huge increase in usage of the site. We are working to get a new, faster server up and increasing our voicechat slots while also trying to speed up the current server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm unable to get to the site either.
Reply Quote
Maybe blizzard can make their own open raid interface
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
09/08/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Schtor
Maybe blizzard can make their own open raid interface

I was thinking the same thing. The site creators had a great idea and maybe it will get cleared up once they get the new server that Novalas mentioned above but if not Blizz should look into this, after they fix the other 99 problems in game of course.

I am still unable to get into the site at all, unfortunate for raid leaders who did not yet get all the Real ID's for invites to raids this weekend, I was able to get on for about 10 min signed for a FL and then nothing for the last couple of hours
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Ditto that!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm leading a raid in a couple hours too, now I can't get at the extra people..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
just heard about the site for the first time today. sucks that its down right now but can someone tell me if you can find bg premades on it?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/08/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Rolypolyoly
just heard about the site for the first time today. sucks that its down right now but can someone tell me if you can find bg premades on it?

Yes you can.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The sites been up and down last couple days. It usually works and bit better at night and early mornings, which probably doesnt help anyone x)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/08/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Squidink
I'm unable to get to the site either.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blows my mind after all these weeks they cant even fix it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
It appears that they are updating their servers right now.

Let me be the first to say... savior prot/ret/warlock LF 8/8H DS or heroic Rag! Seriously :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is unwelcome news, most unwelcome.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am trying to enter to Open Raid to Look for more ppl for my DS heroic from hagara to madness farm... now i wont be able, even if i say, only Saviors are welcome and the madness mount will be reserved.... T_T i wish this be Open Raid... so i can get whispers :O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/08/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Tanqûe
I am trying to enter to Open Raid to Look for more ppl for my DS heroic from hagara to madness farm... now i wont be able, even if i say, only Saviors are welcome and the madness mount will be reserved.... T_T i wish this be Open Raid... so i can get whispers :O

Feeling your pain immensely. It is like suddenly i am on a realm by my self.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
I'm going to assume this is some form of server conversion and hold any major criticsim for the time being. If this is the case a warning would have been nice.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Indeed

09/08/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Jestablack
. If this is the case a warning would have been nice
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Hunter
Indeed

. If this is the case a warning would have been nice

It's possible the server went kaput and they decided to go for the upgrade instead of fixing the old system. I've been in that spot before on server work. Probably just wishful thinking on my part though.. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just how long do server upgrades and maintenance take?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]