Ashesofthephoenix recruiting for 25man MOP

90 Pandaren Warrior
its been 3 years since Ashes began as a guild and in honor of our 3 year anniversary and in order to increase the fun factor WE are going back to being a 25man raiding guild. Currently We still have some openings for our raid team. Who's schedule will be 8-11pm EST Friday/Sunday.
We plan on having a third night for world bosses. Also rebuilding our 10man rbg team!
And of course for World PVP madness. IF your looking for an organized , fun experienced guild who enjoys pvp as much as pve and is focused on doing well in Both we are for you!

WE use Teamspeak3 on a personally hosted 512limit server run on a fios connection. Visit us
http://ashesofthephoenix.guildzilla.com/ please register on our website and of course if interested in our guild you can post here or email me in game as well!
Class we are looking for shamans/dks/locks. Dps/heals !
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
bad guild, don't even think about applying as it will come back and bite you in the !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Thanks for the Bump! level 1 coward for the win!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm a warlock, can I join?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Sadly Khyi has a one boot rule. She enjoys booting you once. so sorry bud!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/09/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Thejedi
Sadly Khyi has a one boot rule. She enjoys booting you once. so sorry bud!

Yea, too bad she booted me because one of your old officers that quit on you invited random people to the guild and then blamed it on me, even though I had no powers to invite people.

Just let me join man....
Edited by Nonamekiller on 9/9/2012 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/09/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Yuneek
bad guild, don't even think about applying as it will come back and bite you in the !@#.

This, and bumping this thread is irrelevant too.
<---and this is my main.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Awe Daemian a fellow guild leader who I have no affiliation or any dealings with is upset because I post a recruiting thread on our server's realms forums?

Dude seriously .. you think I care at all you still bumped my thread. Thanks bro! Worry more about your guild and I will worry about mine!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I gotta wonder why thejedi isnt on SWTOR
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I beta tested SWtor and recognized it was going to be bad. Bioware is a good developer they need to stick with single player games.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Awe Daemian a fellow guild leader who I have no affiliation or any dealings with is upset because I post a recruiting thread on our server's realms forums?

Dude seriously .. you think I care at all you still bumped my thread. Thanks bro! Worry more about your guild and I will worry about mine!

Hardly upset, but you seem mad.
bro
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
09/09/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Thejedi
Thanks for the Bump! level 1 coward for the win!

l2cogshanks
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Thanks Yuneek for the free bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Free bump for the best guild on Shadowmoon! <3
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
Jedi was in my guild in wotlk and apparently didn't understand the "you're a towel" towlee reference from south park and would get super pist every time I called him a towel. It was the most amazing thing ever. Hated me ever since

We did forget to master looter the first week of Toc though and he gave our gm the tier token to bid off fairly when all was said and done though. pretty classy move. Idc what you guys say hes a hero
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
you should prolly work on killing professor putricide before you attempt to go 25m again
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Leck is Snozberries btw Jedi. Not sure if anyone ever made you aware of this fact.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/13/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Leck
you should prolly work on killing professor putricide before you attempt to go 25m again

they are just waiting to hit 90
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Free bump for the best guild on Shadowmoon! <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]