<Play> Recruiting Holy Paladin

90 Worgen Druid
OHHH HEYYYY, HELLSCREAM!

Updated needs as of 10/21/12:
1 Holy Paladin
1 Ranged DPS (Warlock strongly preferred, but will consider all classes)

Raid Times: Monday through Thursday, 7:30-11:30 CST (invites go out at 7:15pm). Once content is cleared and on farm we usually go down to a 1-2 day raiding schedule.

All our progress/rankings/dates can be checked here: www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hellscream/Play

As always we expect our raiders to be:
1. Properly min/maxed for the content we are working on, no exceptions
2. Maintain 100% raid attendance, barring emergencies, and always on time and prepared. If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late.
3. Have a computer/connection that doesn't suck
4. Be experienced or otherwise prepared for hardcore raiding.
5. HAVE LOGS. We do ask for World of Logs. Yes, they are still required, even with the expansion around the corner. If you don't have logs, learn to log yourself and go into an LFR. We need these to make sure you know how to press your buttons in the right order. No exceptions. If you don't have WoL or a similar log your application will be rejected immediately. If you're looking to main swap in the upcoming expansion, we still require some kind of a log from your previous main, or an LFR log from the character you're hoping to main switch to if applicable. Logs aren't about amazing numbers, they're about making sure you can play at a high level.

Apply at play.shivtr.com. Check out our rules and expectations at www.play.mmoguildsites.net/forum_threads/142033 and Contact Jumpingbear, Zaxvriin or Fearnot on Hellscream if you have any more questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Edited by Jumpingbear on 10/21/2012 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
da%*@ is dis
Reply Quote
75 Tauren Warrior
:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
More priests.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hai I'm just sittin' here waitin' on mah paid transfur.

thx m8s!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lawls
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I can see you guys on the cross realm zones!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I once knew a most powerful and magnificent mage. The most gifted of his time. What was his name? "The Benevolent One," I think, his colleagues would call him. Whersoever the benumbing Netherwinds carry him, may the Light grant him a home as equally as beneficent.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I wish the "like" system meant anything because I'd give Xioni all of my likes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hope that plussed guy isn't raiding with you, he's terribad.
Reply Quote
*waves arms frantically in the air*

Imma mage! I can do things!

Ooooo, a pet!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump for Tank and DPS needs.
Reply Quote
LOL you took in that ninja Siejuro, who ninja'd both WGs on BT pug runs back during Wrath.. Wow, Play really has lowered their standards to the level of scrubs like Just Wipe It. I guess being this in need of any player you can get is why your not even in the US top 200 anymore. Sad sad day indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
:'( poor Warglaives. Good point. I'll kick him right now for being a dirty ninja.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/11/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Stabarina
your not even in the US top 200 anymore.
We aren't?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
BUT THE WARGLAIVES
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
DM;SF
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Fearnot
your not even in the US top 200 anymore.
We aren't?

Nope, no heroic kills and US 212 is not within US 200 - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hellscream/Play

10/12/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Jumpingbear
BUT THE WARGLAIVES

Old content or not.. A ninja is still a ninja. Again, recruit quality off-realm players instead of baddies like him and maybe you'll return to being the decent guild you once were and not still wiping on heroic stone guard while your once competitive peers are already at 6/6 heroic. Back in Wrath, someone like this would have never been accepted into your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/12/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Stabarina
We aren't?

Nope, no heroic kills and US 212 is not within US 200 - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hellscream/Play

And then you look at tens progression (which is what matters for a 10s guild) and see.

US: 124

PS: None of the guilds that play has ever competed against are 6/6. Unless you think play was as good as Paragon? Or even Method and Envy who are the only other 6/6 but are both 25s and not 10s. But troll on =]
Reply Quote
Why are running only 10s now? All the good players moved on to better guilds and clearing heroics? Leaving you to be forced to add baddies and ninjas to your roster.. Everyone knows 10s progression doesn't mean anything anyway and world ranking is based on over all.. not this 10s for casuals stuff your trying to pass on to advance past a 100 guilds doing real raids in 25s.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]