Kalecgos x Jaina (SPOILERS)

90 Night Elf Mage
Okay so after reading allllll of the newest Jaina book this is my thoughts.

The books are all gone through by Chris and approved, all the stories are legit. Kalecgos and Jaina DO love each other. After reading the book I thought it was amazingly cute. Yes, he's a dragon and yes she's a human but that didn't stop Anveena and him from loving each other either. They CAN be lovers they just probably can't have kids since he's a dragon, haha.

But I love the new pairing <3 I still like Jaina x Arthas but he's dead sooooo. So Kalecgos and Jaina is now official :) he even joins her in Dalaran at the end since she's the new leader of the Kirin Tor and it's said that he's going to be her life long partner like Aggra is to Thrall. I for one welcome this new pairing. So cute!

Poor Rhonin though <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
She's tried human, high elf, and orc, how long do you really think the dragon will last?
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
Eh, I don't like it. I just feel like its shoehorned in, myself.

Though I will admit I laugh when realizing that Kalec clearly has a type. Blonde human women brimming with arcane power.

Guess its a good thing he never met Aegwynn when she was alive and looked younger.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Well that just raises all sorts of questions that don't need to be answered.

Hm...I wonder if that means Jorad and Tyri also made it work somehow.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
This is just sad. At this point I don't know whats worse, the stories in-game or the horrible published stories outside of the game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Poor Rhonin though <3

Rhonin has Vereesa... :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
The Jaina and Kalecgos relationship seems a lot like the Thrall and Aggra one.

Wholly unneeded, and the story would have been no better/worse without it.
Reply Quote
61 Gnome Priest
I don't know, I would def hook up with the female dragon aspects. Although it would be pretty hard to get up and leave after since they can fly.

Jaina is about the lamest character ever. Durp I am going to destroy your city and you do nothing, or I just can't support this Arthas. Maybe you should stop him then !@# hat?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Poor Rhonin though <3

Rhonin has Vereesa... :P

Rhonin is dead.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Well he's already been a raid boss so maybe it'll actually work out for her this time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/07/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Adelaide
Rhonin is dead.

Oh i just found out his dead on Wiki too...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
The Jaina and Kalecgos relationship seems a lot like the Thrall and Aggra one.

Wholly unneeded, and the story would have been no better/worse without it.

Pretty much, tbh I don't even think the Blizz staff is doing the writing themselves or these 2 bit hack authors they supposedly hire to make the novels. Instead I'm convinced that the novels and the in-game story are just written by little children with all their bad ideas.
Reply Quote
09/07/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Zariah
Well he's already been a raid boss so maybe it'll actually work out for her this time.

Hey, when her time comes, he can give her pointers, right?

I kid. I think. >.> <.< >.<
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
09/07/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Zariah

I don't know man look at kael
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I was about to say, "no he hasn't, you're thinking of Malygos." D: luckily I recalled him being the portal boss before I said that though.

My fellow blood elves would be ashamed, I'd forgotten the Sunwell.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
09/07/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Lantis
My fellow blood elves would be ashamed, I'd forgotten the Sunwell.

Yes, we would.

You would have been excommunicated to Teldrassil to hang out with those uncouth filthy Kal'dorei with their leaves and dirt and trees and all that other 'nature' nonsense.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/07/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Luxanna
Yes, he's a dragon and yes she's a human but that didn't stop Anveena and him from loving each other either.

This reminds me, Jaina probably reminds Kalec of Anveena, just like she reminded Thrall of Taretha.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I'm going to bite my tongue here and just say "maybe Kalec is as hunky as Nozdormu".
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
3 things.

1. slowpoke.jpg

2. No.

3. Do you play League of Legends? o_o
Reply Quote
09/07/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Firéfox
Rhonin is dead.

Oh i just found out his dead on Wiki too...

Yuppers rotting in hell with his raptor army.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]