Normal ds feels like lfr now lol.

90 Orc Death Knight
How's heroic? I really wanna try it. Can't be that hard.
Reply Quote
58 Troll Death Knight
Easy. Just smash your keyboard as hard as possible on your desk and be amazed by your progression you make in ds. I reccomend a steel series keyboard for this, extra durable. It's a short instance with a 35% nerf, easytown now.

Also, never be afraid to try new things, most someone can do is call you mean names and kick you from one specific group.
Edited by Jäckßäuer on 9/7/2012 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
My alt's LFR group wiped 4 times to Morchok this week, leaving 19 or so people alive when we actually managed to kill him. I don't know what the hell was happening anymore.
And everyone knows the pain that is LFR spine.

Yada yada get with a group of good players and DS HC isn't too hard by now, just as LFR with a bunch of randoms is still an effing nightmare.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
lfr is more difficult than heroic ds
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/07/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Kusari

So true..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
09/07/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Kusari
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Seems that was true. Heroic was fun though; first time I got to do it while it was still relevant (lol35%nerf) content.

Edit:

09/07/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Jäckßäuer
Also, never be afraid to try new things, most someone can do is call you mean names and kick you from one specific group.

And thanks for that.
Edited by Ghatok on 9/23/2012 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Wait I must be missing something, how'd you get from 0/8 H to 8/8 H, out of curiosity.
Edited by Jäckßauer on 9/23/2012 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
09/23/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Jäckßauer
Wait I must be missing something, how'd you get from 0/8 H to 8/8 H, out of curiosity.

A. Buy a run
B. Get carried through a run
C. All of the above
Edited by Fróstbitez on 9/23/2012 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/23/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Jäckßauer

Why, followed your advice, of course:

09/07/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Jäckßäuer
Easy. Just smash your keyboard as hard as possible on your desk and be amazed by your progression you make in ds.

:P

A. Buy a run
B. Get carried through a run
C. All of the above

D. Don't suck. I organized a raid in DnR:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6522892312

The people were mostly alliance on horde alts, if that tells how people were geared. We 1-shot most everything, 2 shot spine. Madness gave us issues for a bit, but we got it.

Edit: Obviously 35% nerf had a lot to do with it. And I used to be in a progression guild, once upon a time. I left it for cata, and opted for a family guild instead. They don't raid. Doesn't mean I have no skill, though.
Edited by Ghatok on 9/23/2012 7:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/23/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Ghatok
Why, followed your advice, of course:

Oh okay cool, grats on getting your title while it was still (semi) relevant.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thanks! Didn't really care too much about title (as you said, semi-relevant) - honestly just had fun doing it.

And with as easy as it was, wish I'd tried it a lot sooner :(
Edited by Ghatok on 9/23/2012 8:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
For future reference, there's a whole website dedicated to finding crossrealm people to raid with.

http://www.openraid.us/

Helped me get my pre-expansion HC Ragnaros kill this Saturday too.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
DS is pretty easy, Zonz on normal can be solo tanked by a dk from 10% to 0, by that I mean a

DK single handedly killing Zonz while the rest of the raid is dead, nearly did that but died at 2%,

enrage timer hurts
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
For future reference, there's a whole website dedicated to finding crossrealm people to raid with.

http://www.openraid.us/

Helped me get my pre-expansion HC Ragnaros kill this Saturday too.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Normal DS is kind of sad. Last one I did had me tanking and was able to take 2 stack impales easy without my health even moving on the first one. Sadly with this whole Blizzard Mentor thing many that wanted in didn't exactly do much dps which meant maybe once the Corruptions only got 1 impale off. But as a DK with the 35% nerf and like 398 tanking gear? It did have me chuckle thinking back to how dangerous the fights used to be.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]