<Veterans of Wrathgate>(25) Late Night Guild

90 Draenei Priest
Total re-write!

<Veterans of Wrathgate> is a chiefly late night (But we do play at all hours of the day) guild looking for more people to bolster our raiding ranks. Particular emphasis on Tanks and Ranged DPS are the most needed right now, but we will NOT turn away any eager or interested applicants. During Cataclysm our raiders cleared 8/8H DS (I did not, however) and we've been playing together for about a year now. Recent events caused us to splinter from our previous guild (Got sick of the GM's inattentiveness pretty much) and form our own group.

We raid on Saturday nights starting around 10:30-11pm Server time (Usually 11 is when we start pulling trash) and keep going until around 2am or we lose steam (Some nights have seen us go to 3am or later however). We are also going to be doing Sunday raids around 8pm server time.

So why the super late times? Mostly because of our schedules. Many of us are adults and work full time, and much of it is shift work (no set schedule, and can change often) so we picked late Saturday as the best time for many of our current members.

What are out goals for the guild and the future? We want to be a top contender on Garona as far as raiding goes. We will never get server firsts because we simply raid later in the week, but we WILL attack any and all content during that first week, and conquer it quickly. We have experienced raiders and leaders who have been playing since Vanilla, and have raided every dungeon when it was current (That'd be me, for one. Who here remembers Onyxia Hide Cloaks?!).

We have 7 bank tabs with dozens of different MoP materials for leveling and crafting, and free access to all members (within reason). Free repairs and a 25 man vent are all readily accessible as well to help make leveling fun and enjoyable. We've also recently unlocked the heirloom pants, so if you're looking to join a guild with full heirloom gear, look no further! We happily accept alts.

Experience. Knowledge. Dedication. These are what make up the ranks of <VoW> and they are who we look for in applicants. If you are interested contact myself, Rowdee, or Cerinne OR if we're not on any online member as we're probably on an alt at the time.

On a more personal note, we're not hardcore players. We simply have a hardcore mindset when it comes to raiding. The rest of the time we goof around, have fun running dungeons, and mostly make fun of me. Good thing I have thick skin.
Edited by Disinfection on 10/3/2012 2:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Oh, I will mention that vent and a forum will be coming once we have enough members who look like they're in for the long haul. I mean, there's no real point to paying for something or setting something up where there are only a few people who would utilize it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Minor update: We're now level 8. We seem to be gaining a level a day, which gives me high hopes to be close to 20 (if not at or over) before MoP hits.

I would love to get a 25 man raid group formed, but right now we have a solid 10 man group. What we are most in need of for RAIDERS is those who would be interested in a second 'normal' time group (or perhaps a third). Right now I run a single raid on Saturday nights starting at around 10 or 11pm Server time and going until we're either done, or are done for the night.

Those interested would be involved with a Thursday group which might be a little more casual in progression than that one I currently run. However, it all depends on the group makeup.

Highest Needs? DPS actually. Decent, strong, focused Ranged DPS. ESPECIALLY a warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
WTB a tank
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
You and me BOTH.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I hereby do decree: only people with 10k+ achievement points may post in this thread.

Edit: Or female draeneis.. draenei?..draeneees?
Edited by Kazecap on 9/16/2012 12:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Butbutbut i am 9k :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I hereby do decree: only people with 10k+ achievement points may post in this thread.

Edit: Or female draeneis.. draenei?..draeneees?

I approve of this message....more draenei action?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
This thread just got HAWT.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump's sake
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
may i join? i mean i only got 3.6k achiev points but can i at least be given a hooah for my name?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
You...are already in it.

I dunno how to feel about that, to be honest.

We need tanks! Specifically late night OT (or MT depending on your preference) and a strong ranged DPS.

We're almost level 13 as well. Need to update the OP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
You...are already in it.

I dunno how to feel about that, to be honest.

At least they are asking to be in the guild they are already in, not off posting about trying to get to a different guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump since Disinfection probably killed this thread and needs all the help he can get.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
09/19/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Debriatus
Bump since Disinfection probably killed this thread and needs all the help he can get.

I now consider my guild and The Empire SISTER GUILDS.

I <3 you Deb, you complete me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'm gonna bump, because we still need raiders for MoP. And I'm terrible at leveling what with the Pokemans (let me show you them) and the cooking and what not.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I've completely re-written the original post introducing us as a Late Night guild. Hopefully we can find others who have a like-mind to our ideals and goals.

We have no application process since we have no guild vent, but we do like to get to know someone before simply blindly inviting them. So feel free to chat us up! We're all pretty friendly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Your helmet is funny.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
My wife, no joke, comes in to see what I'm doing.

She laughs at me on the character select screen 'Really? You're seriously wearing that?!'

Yeah...yeah I am.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Just letting you all know this is a level 25 guild now. BRING ON THE MASS REZ!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]